Cat Sims?

turbo_neon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
http://www.roeracing.com/ProductCart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=79&idproduct=20

Ok my headers, mids and cat back will be in on wednesday and i just got my cat sims today. . .

My question is they didnt come with the plug and play clip. . . Would it be best just to wire them in or should i go to the dealer and get some clips and hook it up that way? Also if i get the clips how the hell would i crimp the wire down if i put them in the clips, or is it a sodering job?

Thanks

You know you might not need them, its been four days I have catless mids on my truck and no codes or CEL's.

Take heat shrink,(available at radio shack and lowes) slide it over the wire, soldier the wire, then heat shrink. No worries bro:D

Anyone got any pics or something as to where i should put these? Is it best to put them furthest away from the pipe or what. . . want they just be haning and floping around?

You know you might not need them, its been four days I have catless mids on my truck and no codes or CEL's.

Yea but im getting long tubes too's so im just going to throw them in just in case

Last edited:
turbo neon....post some pics if you can of the install on the sims. I will be doing the same this weekend. I'd think it be best to use a zip tie to get that thing tucked up high somewhere.

turbo_neon said:
http://www.roeracing.com/ProductCart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=79&idproduct=20

Ok my headers, mids and cat back will be in on wednesday and i just got my cat sims today. . .

My question is they didnt come with the plug and play clip. . . Would it be best just to wire them in or should i go to the dealer and get some clips and hook it up that way? Also if i get the clips how the hell would i crimp the wire down if i put them in the clips, or is it a sodering job?

Thanks
you mean you got syms that dont have a plug on them? just wires?:dontknow:

you might wanna go ahead and get the viper sims. even if the electronics are compatible, cutting off the stock connector is a good way to possibly void out the warranty.

Well I was told that the those clips arnt available yet for the 06's?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back