Catless mids!!Cheap-used

Dunno if it's anything to worry about but you may want to add these are recommended for "Off Road Use Only". . . . I'd hate for someone to throw you under the bus if your buyer gets caught with these on their truck. Actually, the liabilty probably rests on the owner of the truck, and who-ever installed them on to said truck. You're probably in the clear.

Good luck with the sale!!!

Roz-SRT said:
Dunno if it's anything to worry about but you may want to add these are recommended for "Off Road Use Only". . . . I'd hate for someone to throw you under the bus if your buyer gets caught with these on their truck. Actually, the liabilty probably rests on the owner of the truck, and who-ever installed them on to said truck. You're probably in the clear.

Good luck with the sale!!!
I don't think they are his just passing on a good deal... GREAT DEAL $42.50 for a set of mids seems quite good to me 23 hours to go

Someone was just asking me for mine, I better check my PMs!! Thats a great deal!

think theyll work with bassanis and an mbrp catback??

they look like some done at a local exhaust shop.Non mandrel bent

4to10cyl said:
There, I bumped the price up a little bit. But that's the best I can do.

Ya - thanks for knocking me out. :mad:

Yellow venom said:
They are still sitting at $42.50,one heck of a steal!
What is the "other figure" that shows under the price? Looks like it's french or something??

4to10cyl said:
I was trying to win them for $100. :(

Well - I was trying to win them for less... :D

Good luck! :marchmellow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back