catless

bgdawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can i remove all the cats and still pass smog?and where is a good place to look for headers?dont want to sound dumb just dont want to waste money.thanks:D

in neveda i think you have to have them.

it depends if they plug into your computer or do the tail pipe

Well if you remove the cats, do they do a visual inspection? If so, you fail. aybe you should consider High Flow Cats.

Someone posted up cat look-alike things that are just a pipe with the cat thing around it. $30 on ebay.

Cudajon said:
Someone posted up cat look-alike things that are just a pipe with the cat thing around it. $30 on ebay.

Yeah those look alikes looked great,looked like a cat with a pipe straight through it.:rock:

bgdawg said:
can i remove all the cats and still pass smog?and where is a good place to look for headers?dont want to sound dumb just dont want to waste money.thanks:D
like others have said, depends on how you're checked..... if they just hook up to your obdII & you've got sims or sct, you should pass.......

if they sniff test, you've got to have @ least hi-flow cats -- all else will fail !!!

that's why i went with LT headers (for short, easier to swap mids) & 3 bolt flanges with two set's of mids - hi-flow & catless:

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13367&highlight=b&b+exhaust

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back