Cats...

VPRRAM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I purchased the Mopar headers with the catless mids, from someone on here, been a year or so. So now the truck has to go thru emissions here in Utah. So I bought cats, and bungs...nothing like cutting up your beautiful Stainless Steel exhaust, and installing cats... Oh, Did I mention that I had the headers and mids ceramic coated...UUUUggggg... :chain:

VPRRAM

Farming and ranching communities usually have an inspection station that will overlook the issue of removed cast as so many of the "farm" trucks haven't run cats for years. Seems there is a fire hazard running cats on a truck that you drive across the hay meadow. :dontknow: Get mine done with no problem without a hitch. :rock: Might want to look around. :dontknow:

So I purchased the Mopar headers with the catless mids, from someone on here, been a year or so. So now the truck has to go thru emissions here in Utah. So I bought cats, and bungs...nothing like cutting up your beautiful Stainless Steel exhaust, and installing cats... Oh, Did I mention that I had the headers and mids ceramic coated...UUUUggggg... :chain:

VPRRAM

You are doing it the hard way. Take the truck to a smaller DMV to get it registered, and no inspection will be required.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back