CCW Drag wheel package

1TONY1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am into Vipers and bought a bunch of engine stuff from a truck guy. This wheel set-up came with it too and is the only thing I can't use.

Best I can tell, it is all CCW even though the rear wheel is bolt together and the front wheel is one piece. That looks to be normal based on looking at threads and a few pictures on the forum.
The rears are 16" and have mounted up M&H slicks 12"x31" These slicks have been driven but very little, they still have like new depth holes.....basically look new and driven 20 miles. At one area of each lug nut hole there is a place that a socket has rubbed. If they were mine I would touch those places up with a black sharpie.....well, they are mine, and I probably wouldn't mess with it for drag use. They are black center sections, polished rim.

The fronts have brand new Michelin Pilot HXMX4 235/55R/19 tires that have never been on the ground.....at least never driven. TireRack shows $262 each for these.
By the looks of the front wheels, I can tell that they have been bolted on before....I can see where a socket rubbed some paint/anodize off inside the lug nut hole. Other than that area you can't really see, they look brand new just bolted up before. They are all black.

I am located in Dalton, Ga. 30720 right beside I-75, 20 miles south of Chattanooga Tn. and 75 miles north of Atlanta.

Price is $2,000
I have no clue how much they would cost to ship but if someone is interested we can figure it out.
You can check me out, call Roe Racing or if you know the Viper forums you have seen me there.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    339.6 KB · Views: 2,301
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    418.6 KB · Views: 780
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    181.9 KB · Views: 460
  • photo 5.JPG
    photo 5.JPG
    137.6 KB · Views: 374
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    397.3 KB · Views: 603
Now Tony, don't quit posting just because you finally hit 50. LOL

We need your Viper knowledge around here.

Nice lookin wheels,you still have that '96 TT?

Yes, still have it.

Now Tony, don't quit posting just because you finally hit 50. LOL

We need your Viper knowledge around here.

I know Jack, I have been out of town and so busy I even waited a week after 50 to post :)
Any of you guys coming to the Draggin' for Toys rave next Saturday at Brainerd ?
Here are the truck class rules: Gasoline Trucks: Street legal with hard street tires. DR's will be allowed. No tubs.

No typo there, bad sumbitch!!

If I could get my boost issue fixed so it would go above 14psi instead of dropping off at 14 it would be a rocket :D
That was with the 17" drag radials too.

Full disclosure, that is with the automatic, however it is still all street car and gets driven and depending on the mission I swap back and forth with the six speed. When I had lots of practice, and with the S/C I could swap in a little over two hours. With the turbos it's a little longer.....not to mention I'm moving slower in my old age !!

I am into Vipers and bought a bunch of engine stuff from a truck guy. This wheel set-up came with it too and is the only thing I can't use.

Best I can tell, it is all CCW even though the rear wheel is bolt together and the front wheel is one piece. That looks to be normal based on looking at threads and a few pictures on the forum.
The rears are 16" and have mounted up M&H slicks 12"x31" These slicks have been driven but very little, they still have like new depth holes.....basically look new and driven 20 miles. At one area of each lug nut hole there is a place that a socket has rubbed. If they were mine I would touch those places up with a black sharpie.....well, they are mine, and I probably wouldn't mess with it for drag use. They are black center sections, polished rim.

The fronts have brand new Michelin Pilot HXMX4 235/55R/19 tires that have never been on the ground.....at least never driven. TireRack shows $262 each for these.
By the looks of the front wheels, I can tell that they have been bolted on before....I can see where a socket rubbed some paint/anodize off inside the lug nut hole. Other than that area you can't really see, they look brand new just bolted up before. They are all black.

I am located in Dalton, Ga. 30720 right beside I-75, 20 miles south of Chattanooga Tn. and 75 miles north of Atlanta.

Price is $2,000
I have no clue how much they would cost to ship but if someone is interested we can figure it out.
You can check me out, call Roe Racing or if you know the Viper forums you have seen me there.

Wow, nice wheels

Two hr tranny swap? That's pretty quick!! You have any vids?

Not many, here is one from last years Draggin' for Toy's

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMbHp2AxSVM&feature=player_embedded]Twin Turbo Viper goes 5.80's - YouTube[/ame]

attachment.php

Tony, you didn't happen to get a good differential with that truck did you?

Other than the wheels, I got a billet main block, new dyer rods and pistons, crank and some other goodies....all engine stuff.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back