CE #92

klmore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm selling my CE # 92. I have just decided that having so many cars is a big pain in the ass and I'm tired of it. This is by far my favorite vehicle and I don't really want to see it go, but it is time to move on.

I bought this truck new in Oklahoma City off the showroom floor with 46 miles. I drove it as a daily driver for roughly 18 months until gas hit $4 and I parked it.
I never titled it or registered it and I still have the factory MSO from the dealer. I will reassign the MSO to the new buyer and the next owner with be the first titled owner.

CE # 92 has sat in an air conditioned/heated storage. It had a new clutch put in roughly 300 miles ago before going out of the 3/36. The battery is dead from sitting so long and I will be happy to buy a new battery for the next owner. It has all of the emblems removed, the cats removed, and the wing is currently off the truck. I still have the wing stored away.

There is one chip on the drivers door, a chip on the front bumper, and a scratch from a curb on the lower part of the front bumper cover.

I am asking $35k. I don't really think I will take much less for it and I am not interested in any trades.

Please see this link for pictures.

I'm also selling my 65 Mustang Convertible and my CJ-7. The Cuda is already spoken for.

how did you not title the truck for that long?

whats the mileage?

Very Nice......

Now there's a price for a truck I'm happy to see

BurntRubber said:
how did you not title the truck for that long?

whats the mileage?

I drove it on Dealer tags, which allow for inspection, and the registration goes with the plate not the vehicle. Most of my cars are untitled. :dontknow: 9836 on the miles.

I know the price seems high, but I'm not giving it away. I will start driving everyday again and drive it like it's stolen before I do that. :D

HV SRT said:
Pics and price for the CJ-7.

I haven't come up with a price for this one yet, this is the most kid friendly car I own.

Attachments

• jeep 5.JPG
    jeep 5.JPG
    682.9 KB · Views: 98
  • DSCN0827.JPG
    DSCN0827.JPG
    708.3 KB · Views: 127
klmore said:
I know the price seems high, but I'm not giving it away. I will start driving everyday again and drive it like it's stolen before I do that. :D
:rock: :rock: :rock:

yellowfever#154 said:
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38289

I just called the person I was talking about in the above link. He is out of the province for a few days but is going to be in touch with me when he returns. He sounds interested in the CE. Send me a couple different pictures of the truck so I can show him when he comes in.

[email protected]

I have most of my pictures on my office computer, I will send them out first thing in the morning.

You should be able to get the 35k...mine has double the miles, and i was offered 35 for my CE. :p But it aint for sale...

yellowfever#154 said:
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38289

I just called the person I was talking about in the above link. He is out of the province for a few days but is going to be in touch with me when he returns. He sounds interested in the CE. Send me a couple different pictures of the truck so I can show him when he comes in.

[email protected]

Emailed pictures. Let me know if you have any questions, or need additional pics.

I received them thanks. I am at the mercy of the person interested, he said when he was back in the province he would come and visit me at work. I was going to email the pics to him but hes old school and doesnt have e-mail yet.

yellowfever#154 said:
I received them thanks. I am at the mercy of the person interested, he said when he was back in the province he would come and visit me at work. I was going to email the pics to him but hes old school and doesnt have e-mail yet.
Damn...that's REALLY old school...:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back