CE for sale.

Honestly. Screw this I'm not giving this truck away! There is one on ebay for 40k plus. so the price is back to 30k. Or I will drive it to my grave.

This is a tough group to sell to. We have all seen lots of trucks come and go and can compare your asking price to what others have paid. We have all owned and know the issues with these truck so you will get more scrutiny on condition and options here than from the general public. If you are planning on advertising your truck other places for less money and then raising the price you probably won't get much interest from this group. GLWS.

Good to know! But I don't care! There is no reason for people to be assholes. If your not interested in the truck don't comment.

We all know the truck is what it is. I don't want to hear the bs. Your all a bunch of dicks!

This guy is nuts . If he was cool this truck woulda sold . how do you change the price 3 times than go back to your asking price lol . Seems like a scam

This is not the best place to try to sell a truck. Most of us already have one. You will only get grief.... Try to NOT feed the animals at this Zoo :)

I agree I maybe nuts. Or just got pissed off! Doesn't matter now I'm keeping it. Not for sale.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back