CE on eBay

Holy crap, $37,900.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!Maybe with 2,100 miles not 21,000 miles, that's just me though................Too many other choices in that price range, I got mine for less than half that, no it's not a CE but besides the color scheme, name and a # it's the same truck....again just my opinion.

More miles but, that's all I can say!!!!!!!!!

In August 2013, same mileage, was being sold for 35,900

screw the "market":rock: the market is a suggestion/average of what something might go for

if thats what he wants for it, great:rock:

I agree to try and get what you want for it but sometimes we need to be realistic, I would love to get $25,000+ for mine but I know it would be under $20,000 even with mods and being #50 of 3057, etc. Chevy SSR's still average 8-10,000 more than what we can get for our 10's, I do not understand it, no comparison.......I think all would agree

You would think with such a small market we could control the price as owners. What 10,000 trucks made rough estimate? Not everyone is on the forum but if we set a standard for prices and stuck to it we could control the market for SRT-10's. Just refuse to sale and let the demand go up, but that is a pipe dream.

I think what happens is when guys need a quick sale they just let them go............

I know where theres a ''MINT'' 9k mile CE that can be bought for 30k:D There only worth what someone is willing to pay for them. It's starting to get harder for people to purchase them since banks aren't loaning as much.:(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back