Ce stripe paint code

Ironhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok there are a few threads here with paint codaes but the ones i see dont have the ce stripe paint code ,the one listed on threads i cant find for sale ,,,some say its the same as the viper color but the blue i have found for vipers is not the same number

been told its a pb5 ,pb3 ,pbe,pbw:dontknow:

Last edited:
It PB5, there is four different blues. My painter painted four test sheet and matched it from the test sheets.

You planning on doing something like this?:confused:
Whitetruck011.jpg

ok there are a few threads here with paint codaes but the ones i see dont have the ce stripe paint code ,the one listed on threads i cant find for sale ,,,some say its the same as the viper color but the blue i have found for vipers is not the same number

been told its a pb5 ,pb3 ,pbe,pbw:dontknow:

Timely thread. I bought an old steel work bench for the man cave and plan to sandblast it and paint it to match the CE. I found multiple codes for CE blue on the forum as well. Now I know. Thanks.

maybe :D but i wont put 06 emblems on an 05 :aetsch:

The emblems where there when I bought it and I liked the look of the 06 emblems:p

I will say that my painter said the handle was a PITA to get right. I left him my tailgate with the handle and I believe he told me he painted it 3 times before he was happy with the turn out:D

You will love the look of it once it's done and on the truck. I had him do the license plate bezels as well. Give's it a nice clean look IMHO!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back