Cecil County Dragway 12/8/12

VPRPWRD

VTCoA Ring Leader
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see Cecil County is still having test and tunes for 2 more weeks. I am going to try to make it there for 12/8. Just checking to see if anyone is interested in going. Should be some cool air and I am hoping to get my truck in the 12s for the first time.

I'll check and see if any of my friends are going that day.

I see Cecil County is still having test and tunes for 2 more weeks. I am going to try to make it there for 12/8. Just checking to see if anyone is interested in going. Should be some cool air and I am hoping to get my truck in the 12s for the first time.

if your 100% sure your going am down...just let me know the time

if your 100% sure your going am down...just let me know the time

That is the plan right now, if it changes I will definitely let you know.

Talked to my buddy, He is going to see if any other jeep guys are heading up. We might be there.

Where were all you guys when I was in the NE!:dontknow:
Lived right up the street from the strip...

Nice to see the track is still going strong!

Where were all you guys when I was in the NE!:dontknow:
Lived right up the street from the strip...

Nice to see the track is still going strong!

I just got this truck in February, but I had one in 2005 - 06 and went to Atco with it, because I lived in Philly. Where are you living now??

The only guarantee so far is me. :(

I have been checking the weather every day, and it appears rain is in the forecast all weekend. I'd hate to drive 2 hours only to be rained out. Unfortunately it looks like a cancellation is in order. :(

Yes, I would have to agree. My luck and it will be cancelled while I am driving there. It is about 2 hours for me too.

Changed my mind, I am headed to the track. I will try to post something from my phone if it is open or cancelled.

Just arrived. They are drying the track and will start a little late but weather is expected to get better.

Did you guys get to run?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back