Center console cover - have you used the ones from eBay?

Oh slate grey is that the color for all 10s?

Very good hope you get them!
I’m waiting for the counter on my offer .. I’m also curious if the description will be accurate since it is a aftermarket item which worries me .

I’m waiting for the counter on my offer .. I’m also curious if the description will be accurate since it is a aftermarket item which worries me .
Hoping it is returnable

Woot! Makin the 10 like new again!
That’s the idea .. fixing all the little turds .. which are mostly cheap ask plastic that brakes ..Now I’m looking for the window control cover ,, again a couple cheap ask hold on clips have broken and the door assembly wiggles a little which can mess up the door panel upholstery from moving around .IMG_0950.jpeg

All that little stuff is worth fixing for sure! Cheap crap they use is unreal.

Those weathertech window covers are definitely worth the cost - my car sits outside and the sun never hits the inside. Insulated and reversible for summer and winter

Those weathertech window covers are definitely worth the cost - my car sits outside and the sun never hits the inside. Insulated and reversible for summer and winter
On the list very soon me thinks hahaha

All that little stuff is worth fixing for sure! Cheap crap they use is unreal.
Searching for the window control or Bezel appears to be harder than I thought .. can’t find one that has the same markings or switches .. colors might be easy .

Help me Rhonda hahaha !

Searching for the window control or Bezel appears to be harder than I thought .. can’t find one that has the same markings or switches .. colors might be easy .

Help me Rhonda hahaha !
Is the part #in the online manual? Maybe Google the part number itself and see what comes up

Is the part #in the online manual? Maybe Google the part number itself and see what comes up
I’ve seen some mopar part numbers searching but haven’t checked the online manual.. It appears there are several configuration , colors , button types for the specific 10 years and a difference in the RC’s ..

I may have to remove mine and see if the part number is on it !

I’ve seen some mopar part numbers searching but haven’t checked the online manual.. It appears there are several configuration , colors , button types for the specific 10 years and a difference in the RC’s ..

I may have to remove mine and see if the part number is on it !
Oh geez I had no idea. Good grief!

Problem arises .. see the differences in the switches and the labeling….
Anyone know where the silver button can be found ? I’m finding they were no longer available years ago ! I’m thinking the silvers were a rare option !IMG_0950.jpegIMG_0747.jpeg

Last edited:
Try a regular 1500?
I have looked everywhere ,, even stinker posted on the srt forum a while ago and checked out to see if they can get them .. No more !

I found one for the passengers front door for 74$ … Andys website but not a front drivers .. he has the priced jacked up big time compared to the black button ones .

I’m wondering who has the silver ones in their truck ?
To replace the drivers side I would need to match all 4 doors and the adjustable pedal switch to the black ones .. damn !

One possibility is the silver buttons may be able to install and replace the black ones ,, but the labeling can’t be .

I think some light up and others don’t

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back