Center Force Questions

Tooloe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK so most of you already know I'm all about having fun on the street. well last night I was heading home on I-35 and there was no traffic in front of me for miles and i dropped down into 3rd and let her rip. i pulled it to about 140ish and threw it in Neutral and coasted as soon as I hit Neutral it felt as if the clutch was vibrating... i could throw it back in gear and it would stop so it was only doing this on decel.. now my question is... Is this the weights on the Centerforce making this vibration? or is it something more serious.... it only vibe's at really high speed on decel never does it at low speeds...thoughts?

sounds more drive line Wade

ZCx said:
sounds more drive line Wade

you know i thought that but if it was the drive line wouldn't it do it all the time.... and the vib is dead center of the truck i can feel it threw the clutch real good

did ya try pushin the clutch in when ya was a coastin???

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
prob centerforce balance wieghts, but no way to tell without pulling the tranny:eek:

do you happen to know what speed they are rated for?

tooloe, i cant remember where i heard this but its not a good idea to throw the truck in neutral at high speeds..auto or manual..

Tooloe said:
do you happen to know what speed they are rated for?
I dont , but if I remember correctly redsrt007 had some of his fingers go bad and a couple weights come off and had a similar condition, but they should be good for whatever speed you decide to do, they are more determined by rpm than speed

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back