Centerforce Clutch & Viper Hydraulics FINALLY installed!

portlandsrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The clutch feels SO much different now. The original stock clutch had 45K miles on it. Needless to say, it was completely shot. Now I just gotta wait for the 400 mile break-in period to really see how it feels... :)
A HUGE thanks to "HV SRT" for hooking me up with his mechanic (Don) and doing a fantastic install job. I felt much better about giving the work to him,, rather than my local dealership.
Next on list,,,, install Line Lock and Nitrous...

portlandsrt said:
A HUGE thanks to "HV SRT" for hooking me up with his mechanic (Don) and doing a fantastic install job. I felt much better about giving the work to him,, rather than my local dealership.
what did he charge you to install that clutch ??;)

With 45k on the stock clutch it seems you've been babying your truck as I have. After the clutch upgrade and break in period you can then cut loose and really see what she can do.. All while looking clean and pretty..:D Just think how your TOTY picture will look with slicks on.. mmmmMM,MMmmmm

Big Worm said:
we going to get some pictures

I'll snap some pix of the stock clutch and flywheel tomorrow for ya...

moparracing said:
what did he charge you to install that clutch ??;)

Let's just say he charged me about $700 less than that one dealership in Beaverton that quoted me 14 hours of labor to do the job... :) It was compribale to the dealership in Vancouver, still saved me some coin though.

Venom Power said:
With 45k on the stock clutch it seems you've been babying your truck as I have. After the clutch upgrade and break in period you can then cut loose and really see what she can do.. All while looking clean and pretty..:D Just think how your TOTY picture will look with slicks on.. mmmmMM,MMmmmm

I WILL take it to the track though one of these days. There's no excuse now!!! :rock:

After reading on here I'm going to replace the stock clutch with a centreforce before final install of the motor and box in my 36.
Can someone please tell me the bore size of the master cylinder and the ratio on the pedal as I'll have to use a pedal box or a custom set up.
Cheers,David.

36 Viper 001.jpg

36 Viper 002.jpg

36viper said:
After reading on here I'm going to replace the stock clutch with a centreforce before final install of the motor and box in my 36.
Can someone please tell me the bore size of the master cylinder and the ratio on the pedal as I'll have to use a pedal box or a custom set up.
Cheers,David.

View attachment 29553

View attachment 29554

Nice ride 36. That going to be one badass MFin ride when its done. Keep us posted on the build progress.

36viper said:
Cheers,David.

View attachment 29553

View attachment 29554

Now THAT'S a thread hijack I'll welcome any day!! HA!!! LOOKS SWEET!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back