Cerakote and gunsmith work

badassvpr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like the title says, I operate out of a gun shop close to the tampa area doing gun smithing and custom cerakote work. I would be happy to send more pictures of my work the website only let me post one pic :(
813-601-NOT A VENDOR

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    792.5 KB · Views: 117
Last edited by a moderator:
what is a "CERAKOTE"???

badassvpr, if your promoting the services of your shop, you need to become a vendor.

Yes I guess if u have all the proper tools and worked with cerakote on a regular basis it would be easy but their are a lot of people not familier with firearms that would rather have a professional work on. U can do anything you put hard work and time into and the process is time consuming.

U need a sand blaster, large oven, degreasing tank, large air compressor and gun smithing tools. I guess if u have all that stuff and the knowledge of working on firearms u could save $175 dollars lol...........

Last edited by a moderator:
Again, you need to be a vendor to advertise your business

Even though hes non-auto related? Im sure hes just sayin that he has the ability to do this if anybodys interested.

The problem is he is promoting a business, that's different from lets say you, selling me a gun or two. Now if he wants, we also have www.weaponsforum.com that's in our network of forums and right now, vendorships are still free and we talk guns... Yes!!!!

U need a sand blaster, large oven, degreasing tank, large air compressor and gun smithing tools. I guess if u have all that stuff and the knowledge of working on firearms u could save $175 dollars lol...........

Funny the trigger guard I did all most ten years ago with a spray bomb and a toaster oven looks just as good as the day I did it.....I liked the finish so much I got the supplies to do it hvlp only cost me an initial 200$ and I've coated dozens of parts....not trying to put your work down, its just funny for me to pay for something that can be done myself for a fraction of the cost!!

This thread reminds me of this video. :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPQM4h-UZtc]Gunsmithin - YouTube[/ame]

^^^ this is some right proper gunsmithin' if you ask me.

My favorite part was the high speed ninja kick before the adjusted that sight with a sledgehammer haha

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back