challenger 570

you know Dragon i saw that, and have allready comtemplated putting on the SMS supercharger later on, but the body? i am jsut not sure of:dontknow:

I like the oem look, but it def looks badass:rock:

I am sold

sms570challengerlaunch---18.jpg

sms570challengerlaunch---21.jpg

I hope it's better than my father's Saleen Mustang. While it's a fun car that looks cool there are a lot of little things that were done poorly or not at all. I expected better from the name and for $50+k. He had a Roush before that and it was far and away a better car, sold it b/c the side exhaust made it impractical.

Scrambler1 said:
I hope it's better than my father's Saleen Mustang. While it's a fun car that looks cool there are a lot of little things that were done poorly or not at all. I expected better from the name and for $50+k. He had a Roush before that and it was far and away a better car, sold it b/c the side exhaust made it impractical.
Saleens quality isnt now what it was then:eek:

Automatic.?.........I would Much rather have a manual, SRT 10 CHALLY, and for a little more dough,Carrol Shelby Cobra, or a GEN 4 ACR.................

94rt10ohio said:
I am sold

sms570challengerlaunch---21.jpg

I'll take the Challenger without the extra cosmetics.
Add on body parts OUT..... add on horse power...GOOD!

I like the retro look like the ladies skirt length!:D :rock:

Reminds me of the good OLD days.:(

SilvrSRT10 said:
Wouldn't you like to be a midget/dwarf/little person in that room?:D

I am a simple man. My life is wonderfully enhanced by the glimpse of a bit of flesh accidentally exposed. Or even the hint of a normally hidden spot or two...the idea of uninhibited ladies allowing an old fart like me a little visual access is enough to keep me going for another week or two!

Spring is coming...short skirts on youthful coeds, swishing through the halls of the college is filling me with thrilling anticipation...if any of these young ladies are your daughters...please accept my apologies in advance.;) ;) ;)

All black 6 spd Chally for me. Nothing more (bodywise). And seeing that they used a 5.7L is a little disappointing to me. I would have been happy if it were a 6.4L or even 7.0L. Viper motor would have been the ultimate.

Venom Power said:
All black 6 spd Chally for me. Nothing more (bodywise). And seeing that they used a 5.7L is a little disappointing to me. I would have been happy if it were a 6.4L or even 7.0L. Viper motor would have been the ultimate.

I agree about the body. Looks tuner to me.:dontknow:

They do have another engine offered in the SMS 570X.

Here you go "US $97,938.00!!!"
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200318541629

I'd rather buy a SRT8 and add my own blower and STUFF...
But you do get a 12 month factory warranty on the X model.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back