Challenger SRT 8's second run

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
This is jsut for info, at the Macon GTG ran the Challenger for kicks, the first run netted a 13.2, so I decided to go out and try for a sub 13 run and was pleasntly surprised:)

Just remember the Challenger is all bone stock , the only thing I did since it was so cold out, was to remove the air filter:)

and yes for the guys that were there............my slip is worn out from showing it off:p

R/t____ .273
60' ___ 1.965
330___ 5.502
1/8_____ 8.370
MPH____85.93
1000____10.871
1/4___12.978
MPH____106.69

plus averaged 21mpg down to ga and back:rock:

truely an amazing car, Dodge did a awesome job.
on the hwy the ride is a tad harsh at times, but on a smooth road it is very nice.
the room is good, if you are long legged it is a tad tight, but still room to stretch out and spread the legs a little.
Handling is great when pushed
but with the traction control off, first and second long marks are fairly easy, so stepping out in traffic usually resulted in tire spin.

trunk space was awesome, had three large bags, two helmets, the banner, and a few other small items and still had plenty of room.

all in all........no need to modify:D

Very good run but i think you should consider this:
whipple1.jpg

IH8CHVYS said:
Very good run but i think you should consider this:
whipple1.jpg

LOLOL hello there dumpling:D

Allready talked with Scrambler 1 about that lil ol thing;) :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

dude my SRT 8 wagon does the same thing wouldn't brag about that lol. these motors are great and i love my wife's wagon. but if you are going to boost that 6.1 better think about forging the whole thing, seen alot of these motors let go pretty quick when you start boosting.

avmech said:
dude my SRT 8 wagon does the same thing wouldn't brag about that lol. these motors are great and i love my wife's wagon. but if you are going to boost that 6.1 better think about forging the whole thing, seen alot of these motors let go pretty quick when you start boosting.

yeah but I like bragging:D

avmech said:

wait........isnt station wagons what soccer moms drive?:p

you got one of those stickers on the back that says "my son made the honor roll":D

Just messing with ya bud:p

I am going to put one on the back of my station wagon that says:

"Sports car - $40K plus"
"Mods - $??"
"Getting beat by one bad a@! station wagon - PRICELESS!!"

Last edited:
Had a bumper sticker that said "My son beat up your Honor role student"...wife made me take it off and called me a Barbarian.

Stinker said:
This is jsut for info, at the Macon GTG ran the Challenger for kicks, the first run netted a 13.2, so I decided to go out and try for a sub 13 run and was pleasntly surprised:)

Just remember the Challenger is all bone stock , the only thing I did since it was so cold out, was to remove the air filter:)

and yes for the guys that were there............my slip is worn out from showing it off:p

R/t____ .273
60' ___ 1.965
330___ 5.502
1/8_____ 8.370
MPH____85.93
1000____10.871
1/4___12.978
MPH____106.69

plus averaged 21mpg down to ga and back:rock:

truely an amazing car, Dodge did a awesome job.
on the hwy the ride is a tad harsh at times, but on a smooth road it is very nice.
the room is good, if you are long legged it is a tad tight, but still room to stretch out and spread the legs a little.
Handling is great when pushed
but with the traction control off, first and second long marks are fairly easy, so stepping out in traffic usually resulted in tire spin.

trunk space was awesome, had three large bags, two helmets, the banner, and a few other small items and still had plenty of room.

all in all........no need to modify:D

Congrats:congrats:, I didn't think they could do it. I watched two of them make a few passes the last two weeks and the best they got was a 13.8 13.6. What was the temp when you ran?

OSO said:
Congrats:congrats:, I didn't think they could do it. I watched two of them make a few passes the last two weeks and the best they got was a 13.8 13.6. What was the temp when you ran?
too f'in cold:D

Stinker said:
no lie! LOLOL I dont know , probably in the 40-50 degree range:dontknow:
They said it was 45 degrees when you guys wre running. I was suprised at how good that challenger ran, plus that burnout was damn sweet.:rock: :rock:

GADodgetech said:
They said it was 45 degrees when you guys wre running. I was suprised at how good that challenger ran, plus that burnout was damn sweet.:rock: :rock:

YEAH , still cleaning that crap off:D

. . . The Chally looks M-E-A-N (in the rear-view) ;)

:D :D :D

That's a sweet car bro. If the SRT10 version ever comes out. I'm gonna sell my soul to whomever wants it to get one!!! :rock:

Roz-SRT said:
. . . The Chally looks M-E-A-N (in the rear-view) ;)

:D :D :D

That's a sweet car bro. If the SRT10 version ever comes out. I'm gonna sell my soul to whomever wants it to get one!!! :rock:

it will only happen once;) :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Stinker said:
it will only happen once;) :marchmellow: :marchmellow:
F-you. :p I'm not racing you again. As far as I am concerned, my truck's faster than your Challenger - 12 second slip or not. :D :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back