Challenger SRT price?

Stagethree

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been looking for a '09 Ram R/T to replace my Dakota but no one seems to have any?:dontknow:

Any one ever see one at a dealer?

I'd "like" to get a 6 speed SRT8 Challenger too, but would have to sell my SRT10 to get one.:(

So just for giggles I emailed a local dealer and got this reply:

"Jim,

Stock # has an MSRP of $45,425 and your price with EP Pricing Plus Bonus Cash & 0% up to 36 months is $40,299.

Offer expires at close of business 3/31/2009. Subject to credit approval.
Thanks"

Employee pricing plus on a SRT?
The only thing listed on the Dodge site is $1000 midwest cash with NO employee price available on SRT8's.

I'm kind of thinking CHALLENGER....
IS this a deal? Anybody buy one lately?

i was just at the dealer with a buddy (new 08 charger srt)...sticker was about 43k...EP, plus all the other discounts was 11k off sticker

call mike padgett at big o dodge (864)288-5000

I can tell you on our lot here a SRT 8 Challenger is around 45 sticker, so if you will be able to get 40 I'd say go for it:burnout:

viperhauler said:
i was just at the dealer with a buddy (new 08 charger srt)...sticker was about 43k...EP, plus all the other discounts was 11k off sticker

call mike padgett at big o dodge (864)288-5000
I thought they were closing big o due to the owner losing his life??:dontknow:

which owner...

i don't wanna put all there shit on the street...but the father passed several years ago in a motorcycle accident,

and last year, his son tanner (whom i knew personally) passed away in his sc'd chally...

now jake is president, and i was just there today, and it seems everything is fine...

viperhauler said:
which owner...

i don't wanna put all there shit on the street...but the father passed several years ago in a motorcycle accident,

and last year, his son tanner (whom i knew personally) passed away in his sc'd chally...

now jake is president, and i was just there today, and it seems everything is fine...
I guess im talking about tanner, wrecked an 08 challenger. I read it in car and driver, they said they were shutting the doors:dontknow: :dontknow:

viperhauler said:
no.....not to my knowledge....i know a lot of people that work there and i'm sure one of them would have told me...
It was awhile ago when they said that, but you know how the damn media is...

Ws at Dealer yesterday, they wanted 46,000 plus added another 5 onto the sticker for $51,000 . And he would not go down at all. When they are down to $39,000, I'll get one. They had a brand new srt 8 300 right next to it for $39,000 too.

40k is a good deal. Demand is regional and here in Dallas, Challengers are still selling well enough to stay at sticker. I've given 40k offers on several, and all have sold at sticker from 45k to 47k. The six speeds, and I've only seen two, last a couple of days at best. That won't last though. I think we'll all see 38k to 40k as more hit the market. Supply is right at demand right now, but as they build more, fewer will want them and prices will drop.

Hell right now I'm thinkin of tradin the wifes car in on a SRT 8 Charger, 08 model still brand new, they just dropped the price from 44 to 29k:rock: We have two of em left if anyone is intrested, one was a demo for the owner, so it has 3 k on it:dontknow:

Viper haulin & GA's tech friends sound like a good deal..........I got to talkin to a sales dude over a red manual SRT chally...........listed in Irvine at tuttle click C J D for 53'k.............so I went home that night and found a bunch of em on line for around 40'k..............guess it just depends on greed, and how fast they wanna move the units...............also I think a lot of dealers are goin under..........who knows..:dontknow:

jbilledeaux said:
Hell right now I'm thinkin of tradin the wifes car in on a SRT 8 Charger, 08 model still brand new, they just dropped the price from 44 to 29k:rock: We have two of em left if anyone is intrested, one was a demo for the owner, so it has 3 k on it:dontknow:
you need to jump on that, best cars ive ever driven :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: next to the viper;)

matter of fact....

there was a recent browser on here that bought one from mike just last week...he seemed extremely excited about it...he flew down from jersey and drove it home....pm me, and i'll give you some more details...

no viper yet said:

But it's USED!:D

Only have until next Tuesday to decide.
Maybe I'll get rid of both my trucks for the Challenger?:dontknow:

Since this started on line, I just submitted my SRT10 for trade,
this will help me make up my mind quick.:confused:

I'll wait and see. They will probably offer 15K for my truck!:mad:

Hell my truck only got 500 miles on it....

I hate being a car nut! ;)

Stagethree said:
But it's USED!:D

Only have until next Tuesday to decide.
Maybe I'll get rid of both my trucks for the Challenger?:dontknow:

Since this started on line, I just submitted my SRT10 for trade,
this will help me make up my mind quick.:confused:

I'll wait and see. They will probably offer 15K for my truck!:mad:

Hell my truck only got 500 miles on it....

I hate being a car nut! ;)

You only got 500 miles on her???.....keep the truck and drive it more...you havent driven it enough to really say you own it..;) ...Challengers will be around a while and get cheaper..

TNVIPER said:
You only got 500 miles on her???.....keep the truck and drive it more...you havent driven it enough to really say you own it..;) ...Challengers will be around a while and get cheaper..
:congrats: :burnout:

TNVIPER said:

I know but at my age I get off just looking!:D

I've never even went tru the gears.

A couple "little" taps a few times thats all.:)

And a week ago I was telling one of our own the same thing,

Keep the truck.....but.......NO Keep the truck!......but......:confused:

All I was looking for was a Ram R/T to replace my 06 Dak R/T, it's got....5000 miles.

Time for another beer!:beer:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back