Challenger SRT10 just cruising around?

DAMN,would that be sweet or what ??? :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

no you can't get ride of the truck! jsut add another V-10...I wonder how much tey would charge for one of those...My bet would be 50k or alil more....

:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: thanks for the mornin wood:rock: :rock: :rock:

75k I think is too much for just a CHALLENGER....unless it comes with full suspension and everything else to compete with the Z06......

Told my wife that is the car she should get:D (I get to keep the truck and have a v10 chally):elefant: But it will be hers;) She wanted an srt challenger anyway so why not wait to see if this comes to be:rock:

Troy's QC SRT said:
75k I think is too much for just a CHALLENGER....unless it comes with full suspension and everything else to compete with the Z06......

With the SRT-8 Challenger MSRP'ing at 45k, an SRT-10 would sticker significantly higher. I don't think it would reach 75k, though--too close to Viper territory when there are scads of new unsold 09's and even some 08's sitting on dealer lots.

scoobert said:
i would bet a 20K addon to the srt-8. i would wait till some sucker bought it, lost it, then i would buy it.

That's the only way to buy cars. Never bought new in my life, never will.

To be honest I think they will go big bucks if they only make a 100 or so It will not be a big run numbers wise. It is a good way to use of sitting inventory.:D

If only the economy and Chrysler weren't quite so far in the shitter, and there was someone at the helm with some vision, eh?

The SRT-8's are plenty quick. Ran one today on the freeway, and he gladly showed me some bumper. Too bad I was in my '86 635csi with 300k on the clock. :D Still, I did a decent job with these Autobahn gear ratios.

The SRT 8 are overpriced, no less the R/T.
A viper Challenger, hard to see if Chrysler would be able to pull that one off with their current sales in the crapper.

yea i really am going to miss the sound of my hemi :( .....But a V10 Chally would be sick.....

iraqivet01 said:
The SRT 8 are overpriced, no less the R/T.
A viper Challenger, hard to see if Chrysler would be able to pull that one off with their current sales in the crapper.

this would get lots of free press. you cant beet gossip and free advertisement.

Can you imagine all them Gen 1 NEW 2008 numbered Challenger owner thinking they had something special...if this car comes out it will change everything!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back