Look what just got delivered:rock:

Attachments

• challenger.jpg
    challenger.jpg
    481.1 KB · Views: 193
  • challenger1.jpg
    challenger1.jpg
    476.1 KB · Views: 86
Unfortunately it's not mine:( A customer bought it over 6 months ago.
Al

Well tell him or her that they suck! Because I want one.

With everything getting invested into the new site and all, trying to cut down on my expenses, especially with puttin my rig up for Sale, I want my $ going out to be low as it can , jsut in case my new venture doesnt work out;)

Hopefully this time next year i can get an 09 with a six speed:D

Stinker said:
With everything getting invested into the new site and all, trying to cut down on my expenses, especially with puttin my rig up for Sale, I want my $ going out to be low as it can , jsut in case my new venture doesnt work out;)

Hopefully this time next year i can get an 09 with a six speed:D
I know what your saying... I am trying to get low also!:(

pirateman said:
im thinking about trading the truck for one
You have done too much to the truck to give it up now! I hope there was sarcasm in that statement!

mauiSRT/10 said:
Dont tempt me Stinker...........Challenger at msrp!!!!! Last thing I need is another black vehicle!!! Way too much polishing!! LOL

patrick

LOLOL I know bo, makes me sick to even say it:eek: but its in my best interest now, hopefully tho, next year, can pick up one:D

amtrucker22 said:
You have done too much to the truck to give it up now! I hope there was sarcasm in that statement!
not really, these engines are very expensive to build, even if you do your own labor. Even being forged there still exists a problem with the number 3 cylinder. They drop value worst than anything i have ever seen. I see guys selling for 25000. quite often, thats along way from 53000.00 its got me thinking.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back