Challenger

oneslowVip3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking at an 08 challenger srt8 with 99 miles.
Asking $36k. What do you think?

Looking at an 08 challenger srt8 with 99 miles.
Asking $36k. What do you think?

What E said. I walked every 6.1 car and Jeep I raced. Owned an MSRT8 before I got the truck too. Good cars, but not an upgrade from your '10.

6.4 would be 2011 or newer

He wants something faster...............;)

I thought I'd like it. Turns out I'm not a truck guy. I miss having a car.

I had to have a QC so I could haul the family when needed. I think I've only put maybe 800 miles on it since ownership. (5 months) Lol

For $36K I was about to tell you to go buy a Viper, but seeing as you need to have room for family that's not going to work. If you're interested though, there is a sick silver 99 GTS for sale on Viper Alley with only 22K miles for $37K!

Hey hey now I know plenty of not so slow QC's. This also coming from a guy with a slow rc :D
Yea Charlie but since you are not on that "not so slow QC" list then this doesn't apply to you....and this is coming from a guy with a RC faster than you. [emoji6]

"going mach 2 with my hair on fire!"

For $36K I was about to tell you to go buy a Viper, but seeing as you need to have room for family that's not going to work. If you're interested though, there is a sick silver 99 GTS for sale on Viper Alley with only 22K miles for $37K!

You had me until silver.....

I wasn't going to pay $36k for it. It only books around $30k.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back