Chapters / Regions

Understood.
I also posted in the regional forum volunteering for midwest/Illinois rep, and my group is also interested in having VTCOA shirts and banners printed. Would that be acceptable?

Old thread, but I'd really like to see a chicago area/Chicagoland sub forum under Illinois.
Illinois is pretty large, and its not really reasonable to expect someone from say Carbondale to attend a show or cruise night up here.

We have 5 in our group so far, and were prospecting another two to get with us, not Texas by any means, but not too shabby for up here.

Y'all need to step up your game. I asked if any members would like to meet up while I was in Dallas/Fort Worth, and people drove hours to GTG!

Y'all need to step up your game. I asked if any members would like to meet up while I was in Dallas/Fort Worth, and people drove hours to GTG!

Oh were stepping it up! Last spring it was only 2 trucks, now it's five and maybe seven soon.

Also, we're not talking just once in a while GTG's, we're talking weekly shows and cruise nights.
Like I said before, not Texas by any means, but getting this many together on a regular basis in Illinois is HUGE!

We're seriously trying to organize and get any slackers around here into the fold, and we're making progress, little by little.:rock:

It was specially registered at a forum to tell to you thanks for support how I can thank you?

Just get involved with the conversations and .... Have Fun!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back