Charger Hellcat

I listened to the live feed.
One reporter asked about other platforms like the 300 and trucks. They did say that the Hellcat would not be in the Dart, and the others we won't talk about right now.

I'm betting we will see something else. Hopefully a truck.

I listened to the live feed.
One reporter asked about other platforms like the 300 and trucks. They did say that the Hellcat would not be in the Dart, and the others we won't talk about right now.

My preferred hellcat powered vehicle would be a Ram, followed by a 300. Hopefully I didn't screw up by preordering a Challenger.

My preferred hellcat powered vehicle would be a Ram, followed by a 300. Hopefully I didn't screw up by preordering a Challenger.

You did, but I will forgive you for it.

you're probably not the only one thinking that right now.

:drool:

That is fantastic looking car. Maybe in 7 years I can get one, like I did with my truck.

Honestly I still love the Chally looks much better than a Charger with 4 doors. Maybe a tad faster ( had to see both run by the same driver on the same day within minutes of each other to have variables lessened) but I have to enjoy walking out to it and just admiring the body to own it.
300s I do like for the comforts/style/amenities and to compete with the Caddy and SHO Taurus or whatever ford made. Lol

I just saw that they announced it as the "worldwide" most powerful and fastest sedan....

Sorry, this is not true....

Nevertheless I do like the concept of the engine and the Chally over the Charger, but still its not what it was announced....

I just saw that they announced it as the "worldwide" most powerful and fastest sedan....

Sorry, this is not true....

Nevertheless I do like the concept of the engine and the Chally over the Charger, but still its not what it was announced....

What sedan is faster Arne?

The recent Brabus 850 series including Brabus CLS 850 and Brabus E850 both go 218,75 mls per hour (electronically limited)

They are based on Mercedes AMG models but built by Brabus and are not allowed to keep the mercedes badge.

Therefore thats an own brand representing (currently) the fastest and most powerful sedans but someone will top that again....

Brabus-850-6.0-Biturbo-Mercedes-E-5.jpg

Last edited:
man, that is sharp:rock::burnout::rock::burnout:

The recent Brabus 850 series including Brabus CLS 850 and Brabus E850 both go 218,75 mls per hour (electronically limited)

They are based on Mercedes AMG models but built by Brabus and are not allowed to keep the mercedes badge.

Therefore thats an own brand representing (currently) the fastest and most powerful sedans but someone will top that again....

Brabus-850-6.0-Biturbo-Mercedes-E-5.jpg

Arne, a Brabus is a tuner car, not factory offering. Still an amazing piece of machinery though.

Dont want to argue, but Brabus, from legal point of view is a producer, not a tuner. They got this status in the 90's when launching the EV12 Brabus car with a top speed of 206,25 miles per hour.

Nevertheless Dodge is way cheaper and a lot more power for the buck....

Last edited:
maybe they mean fastest "factory" production sedan...:dontknow:

Dont want to argue, but Brabus, from legal point of view is a producer, not a tuner. They got this status in the 90's when launching the EV12 Brabus car with a top speed of 206,25 miles per hour.

Nevertheless Dodge is way cheaper and a lot more power for the buck....

BRABUS is sooo sweet , in the nineties i had a Mercedes 300CE 24V with a twin turbo on it.
the car was from 1989 and had 360hp...:rock:
interieur was made by Carat Duchatelet.
bought it for a good price second hand from a rich dude here in Antwerp , lol

That would be bittersweet for more than a handful of 10 owners, myself included.....I would probably jump ship gents !! ( well, after they were out for a couple of years anyway)

That would be bittersweet for more than a handful of 10 owners, myself included.....I would probably jump ship gents !! ( well, after they were out for a couple of years anyway)

You would see a VCA for sale if a Ram Hellcat came out. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back