Charger or 300

ChristopherSRT10

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
I'm leaning towards the 300 but if you were to get an SRT8 which would you buy and why? Charger SRT or 300 SRT?

I'm going with the 300 for they comfort and the sleeper appeal.

Simple:

Charger is setup as a sport model. Stiffer suspension and more aggresive look.

300 is the sleeper and more comfort...

Saw a '07 Black Charger SRT8 last night. That would be my choice.

Will

I don't think you can wrong either way...one's luxury and one's sporty,pick what suits your needs!! Grandpa appeal?? Ummm no.... good luck mang!! :rock:

DenOfThievz said:
Z06 or Cobra or Viper GTS

I would like a Vette but I also like the fact that I can have 425 hp in a car that for the most part is all luxury for a fraction of the price of the Z06.

ChristopherSRT10,
See my thread about the SRT Experience. I'd go with the 300 hands down. My brother went with me to the SRT Experience and drove both the Charger and the 300 on the road course and as I, he thought the 300 was the better car of the two. So much so he bought a 300 SRT8 right afterwards. WOO-HOO, another SRT Experience coming up!

My son and I went to the SRT Nationals in Topeka this past summer. Prior to going I would have chosen the Charger over the 300. There were lots of all models there and the 300 was just as fast as the Charger or the Magnum. I guess it's a matter of preference but I'll take the 300!

I would go with the 300 as well. You can drive with class and mash the throttle. definitely a sleeper car.

my wife has the charger. its sportier, the 300 has a little more bling.

mopower1958 said:
I like the Black SRT Charger. At Cruisin the Coast a bone stock SRT8 Charger ran a 13.61 @ 105 mph.

i think i would go with the Charger???
why because i still want the sporty look!!!! i think i am still young.
300's are for older people?
but i will still get one.
any way, i said this before..why do old men wait till there are 60 or 70 to get a sport's car?
when all your bone's hurt at that age? i want to be able to enjoy the car now that i am young. or at least i think?
but i will go with the Charger!!!!;)
hope this help's!:rock: :rock: :rock:

Charger, but

300 SRT-8, only because I would putt the Magnum SRT8 front clip and grill on it, then swap the wheels to the Magnum 20s then ditch the SRT8 badges. That is essentially my way of trying to be different :canabis:

But as for Charger VS 300 I would go with the Charger hands down. Too many “thug fagsâ€￾ have the 300s, the muscle car people need to stay away from that image.

Well, it looks like I'm going to make a deal for the 300 SRT8 this evening. It's a steal at $33,000 with 1100 miles.

It will be nice to have the new addition to my family.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back