Charger Question YA ITS NO SRT 10 lol

GotRidOfTheHemiForThis

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got a question for ya and its a real thinker too:confused:

I have a 2009 Charger R/T with all the bells and whistles except I want the brimbos the SRT has do the calipers work with my ride?? Can I just bolt in the calipers and of course the pads and rotors and have it work ?? Will there be enough brake pressure to drive the system too? :confused: :confused: :dontknow:

Thanks in advance:D

TNVIPER said:
If you want to know all there is about brakes then call Dave...

http://store.zeckhausen.com/catalog/

Just figured last time I checked mopar connection was a service mgr for dodge so I figured he would be able to ask his parts guy if this is a simple bolt in operation cause my dealer has a little kid who don't know a thing:mad:

The SRT8 Brembo brakes are excellent but you may find even better for less $$$...call Dave Zeckhausen and discuss what you want...he knows brakes...very nice guy..the only problem you will have is getting him to shutup..LOL..;)

TNVIPER said:
The SRT8 Brembo brakes are excellent but you may find even better for less $$$...call Dave Zeckhausen and discuss what you want...he knows brakes...very nice guy..the only problem you will have is getting him to shutup..LOL..;)

Less money you soooo funny lol, i give him a call next week ordered pads for my truck previously to selling it from him and ill find out what he thinks. I just cant see spending 3500 per axle from brimbo when a simple caliper swap might be possible from the dodge parts or avondale or even the mopar connection :D It looks to be cheaper too:elefant:

GotRidOfTheHemiForThis said:
Less money you soooo funny lol, i give him a call next week ordered pads for my truck previously to selling it from him and ill find out what he thinks. I just cant see spending 3500 per axle from brimbo when a simple caliper swap might be possible from the dodge parts or avondale or even the mopar connection :D It looks to be cheaper too:elefant:

what about a exotic car scrap yard? look for a wrecked SRT LX my be cheaper and if they dont fit should be easy enough to sell. just a though

Cleveland pick a part in Cleveland GA they get new stuff all the time

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back