Charity Auction #2

Tork_MoNsTeR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im holding a series of charity auctions to raise money for a local school for handicapped children. My son has been going there and some of the parents and I are trying to raise some money to help the shool out.

The Auctions will end at 5pm two days from now.... So Saturday at 5pm the auction ends.... Highest bidder takes it.... C'mon guys this is for a good cause so lets try to raise some money for a really good cause.....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

This auction is for a Spark Model Silver Quad Cab Ram SRT-10 that is new in the case still.
These things have been discontinued and are RARE. Here's a link for more info....

http://theviperstore.com/RAM-SRT10_Products_Collectables_Scale_Models.htm

Lets start at $30 ++ whatever shipping is.....

LET THE BIDDING BEGIN!!!

Attachments

• Silver SRT-10's 0151.jpg
    Silver SRT-10's 0151.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 43
  • Siver (19).jpg
    Siver (19).jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 23
  • Siver (24) 11.jpg
    Siver (24) 11.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Silver trucks just dont bring much do they?....the black truck is already at $110....silver owners are a bunch of wimps..:marchmellow: ..:D

TNVIPER said:
Silver trucks just dont bring much do they?....the black truck is already at $110....silver owners are a bunch of wimps..:marchmellow: ..:D

It's a QC:dontknow: :D

$51.00 plus and mine isent even a Viper (its just got a HEMI)and its not a grocery getter

Bump... The auctions will be ending at about 3:30 pm instead of 5pm.... Some things came up and Im having to run out of town his afternoon...

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back