Chattanooga, TN - Nov. 3rd w/ MUTT

I think we have some great pictures coming of our trucks, Jimi arranged for a professional photographer to come out and take some shots of our trucks individually and together that should be great. We will post as soon as he gets them to us.

Oh yea, it was a great GTG with Jimi and Courtney, Mutt and Nancy we had all the crazys covered. Always good to see Chris and his neat son Kyle and a pot full of other folks that were great. (We did do more than a few good burnouts)

Hate I missed this..:( ... Sounds like you guys had a great time....next time it is get there or bust......below is a picture of the truck yesterday...been almost a week without driving it and have several days to go..I am going into withdrawal..:stoned:

000_0029.jpg

Glad ya made it home Steve! I am glad you were able to make it brother! :rock: I had a great time also!

I can't wait to see the pics, I can't believe I didn't take the first one! :eek:

TheSickness said:
How Gay was it guys :D Oh and no phone call puts you all on the Shit list :mad: :p

Wasn't all that gay, since we didn't call ya. :eek: :p ;) :D

I am so glad that we could make it to Chattanooga and meet some new people!! Thanks to Mutt for keeping it a secret! (I wish I had a picture of the look on Jimi's face when he turned around and finally realized it was me!:D:D)

Looks like Chattanooga will be seeing some more GTG's!! There is a great group up there, and I am very happy to have had the opportunity to meet you all!

Peanut, Alexis and Tunie say Hi! And they had a nice time too!! (Even though it was a little chilly!)

Tunie said that I have nice friends!:D

PFffffffft, what the hell?? She obviously didn't spend enough time with you all! Either that, or the cold got to her!!!

:D:D:D

Sorry Mikey! But usually the host of the GTG is responsible for the calls!!!

And oh yes! I did just throw Jimi under the bus!!! :D:D:D

ntw0rk said:

Jimi and all of you havethe right not to call.....But I find it better to include those that can't make it, no matter what......Just disapointed is all :(

my fault mikey...for the first time, i didnt get drunk at a gtg...we went to a hooters, that, get this, DOES NOT serve liquor?!?!?!?!:dontknow: ..thanks jimi for the hospitality give mama a big hug for me...next time the dog comes to florida with me:rock: ...we left this morning at 6 am 34 degrees...got home to sunny florida, 81 degrees...gotta love coming home...great to meet everyone, chris dont forget to make a post about the wrecked CE:D ....Jack, if your travels bring you south, give me a call....i dont think i could have kept the Scott surprise a secret much longer, thank god he showed up on time...cant wait to see the pics...them CE trucks look AWESOME up close and in person:rock: anyways, thanks to all, looking forward to the next time

ntw0rk said:
I am so glad that we could make it to Chattanooga and meet some new people!! Thanks to Mutt for keeping it a secret! (I wish I had a picture of the look on Jimi's face when he turned around and finally realized it was me!:D:D)

Looks like Chattanooga will be seeing some more GTG's!! There is a great group up there, and I am very happy to have had the opportunity to meet you all!

Peanut, Alexis and Tunie say Hi! And they had a nice time too!! (Even though it was a little chilly!)

Tunie said that I have nice friends!:D

PFffffffft, what the hell?? She obviously didn't spend enough time with you all! Either that, or the cold got to her!!!

:D:D:D

I'm extremely glad you guys made it!! :rock: I was TOTALLY suprised, I bet the look on my face was priceless!

Man I hope so, we had a great turnout! They musta shipped a bunch of Red RC's to the area though! :p :D

Tell em "hi" back, and it was honor to have you guys present! Sorry the FL people couldn't handle temps in the 60's! :p

Tunie is smart woman! ;)

TheSickness said:
The Florida guys officially suck Balls now....This is the first Florida GTG that I have not got a call on :(

Cheer up, buttercup. Technically, you got shafted on the first ever TN GTG. This wasn't a FL GTG, so your FL GTG streak is much better than the Bear's :p

ntw0rk said:

SHIT MAN!!! You threw me in front of the bus and jumped in the driver's seat and ran me over . . . THEN back BACK over me for good measure! :eek:

TheSickness said:
Jimi and all of you havethe right not to call.....But I find it better to include those that can't make it, no matter what......Just disapointed is all :(

My sincerest apologies bro. :( Sorry to disappoint you. :eek:

MUTT said:
my fault mikey...for the first time, i didnt get drunk at a gtg...we went to a hooters, that, get this, DOES NOT serve liquor?!?!?!?!:dontknow: ..thanks jimi for the hospitality give mama a big hug for me...next time the dog comes to florida with me:rock: ...we left this morning at 6 am 34 degrees...got home to sunny florida, 81 degrees...gotta love coming home...great to meet everyone, chris dont forget to make a post about the wrecked CE:D ....Jack, if your travels bring you south, give me a call....i dont think i could have kept the Scott surprise a secret much longer, thank god he showed up on time...cant wait to see the pics...them CE trucks look AWESOME up close and in person:rock: anyways, thanks to all, looking forward to the next time

Can't let ya take the blame for this one, sorry! :eek: :( That is bunk, I didn't even know they didn't. I usually just go to town on a pitcher of beer, it never dawned on me that liquor wasn't served there! I'm honored for you to have been a house guest :) and I'll give Cort a hug and a slap on the ass from ya! Damn you, ya bastage!! This mofo comes up from FL and tries to steal the dog!!!! No wonder they call ya MUTT! :D GLad ya got to come up and experience some "cold" weather. Hey, you got to knock the dust off your riding jacket! :p I dunno how you kept Scott a secret so long, hell, you didn't even tell Nancy! :eek:

Glad ya made it home Mutt, thanks for making the trip! :rock:

Steve and Chris took the majority of the pics . . .

POST EM!!! :D :D :D

I never took that many pics, but here they are. Hopefully the pictures are displayed on the forum in the order I attached them.

Pic 1 FatJack (Jack), Roz (Jimi), ntw0rk (Scott), Borden3srt (Steve), and Mutt (Muttster)
Pic 2 Steve, Tunie, Mutt, Jimi
Pic 3 Kyle (That’s my boy) and Jack
Pic 4 MisterRite’s (Ronnie's) ’05 red and Borden3SRT’s ’05 silver quad
Pic 5 Borden3SRT’s ’05 silver quad and Jimi’s ‘06
Pic 6 Jack’s ’05 red, my ’05 CE
Pic 7 Jack’s ’05 red, my ’05 CE, Mutt’s ‘05
Pic 8 Minor damage sustained to my CE by a chunk of concrete – thing came out of nowhere. MUTT - where the F were you when this happened:dontknow::D

It was a great time and everyone was great. I'm really looking forward to the next GTG. Thanks Jimi for pulling this all together.

Attachments

• One (Large).jpg
    One (Large).jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 43
  • Two (Large).jpg
    Two (Large).jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 45
  • Three (Large).jpg
    Three (Large).jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 42
  • Four (Large).jpg
    Four (Large).jpg