Chattanooga, TN - Nov. 3rd w/ MUTT

FATJACK said:
Bone you are only 4 hrs from us get off your ass and come on up.:burnout:
Cub Scouts and Soccer that day.

Last VTCOA party (FL) I went to, nobody was there! lol :p:dontknow::D

Bone said:
Cub Scouts and Soccer that day.

Last VTCOA party (FL) I went to, nobody was there! lol :p:dontknow::D
thats because you got there so late,we were already drunk and passed out.:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Still no word on the track rental, at this point I am going to say it's to short of notice . . . :eek:

I'm gonna kindly call again to night and leave another message.

Oh, and its getting CLOSER!!!!!! :rock:

I spoke to (FAT)Jack last night. He actually KNOWS the owner of the track. My mom sells Avon with his (owner of the track) wife, I didn't technically "know" him.

I let Jack take the reigns, hopefully he'll have some good news for us. . .

FYI guys, IF we do get use of the track - THE TIME WILL BE MOVED TO 12:NOON :) :) :) :rock:

I just wanted to let everyone know so they could plan accordingly. I know MUTT & Steve will be in town on Friday, TNVIPER, you're near Bristol, hopefully that isn't to early for ya! :) The rest of the crew is only an hour or two away.

Last edited:
MUTT said:
i am going to try and leave fri morning...noon at the latest

Sweet, that SHOULD put you here at a decent time that evening. Just watch it through ATL.

(Kidnap Bone when you leave his house! :p )

Roz-SRT said:
I spoke to (FAT)Jack last night. He actually KNOWS the owner of the track. My mom sells Avon with his (owner of the track) wife, I didn't technically "know" him.

I let Jack take the reigns, hopefully he'll have some good news for us. . .

FYI guys, IF we do get use of the track - THE TIME WILL BE MOVED TO 12:NOON :) :) :) :rock:

I just wanted to let everyone know so they could plan accordingly. I know MUTT & Steve will be in town on Friday, TNVIPER, you're near Bristol, hopefully that isn't to early for ya! :) The rest of the crew is only an hour or two away.

I am about 3.5 hrs away so that would be no problem.

I/We still plan to go to Hooter's around 4. :rock:

Hey guys has anyone pinned down a motel yet? I need to get some reservations in place.
My buddy wants to come up and check someshit out would that be a problem?

IH8CHVYS said:
Hey guys has anyone pinned down a motel yet? I need to get some reservations in place.
My buddy wants to come up and check someshit out would that be a problem?

PM Steve Bordern (Borden3SRT). :rock: And that is no problem at all. The more the merrier!

I bet he rides ON the shifter!

Dennis, bring your ass up here man - damn. :D

MUTT said:
he wont come...i'll be there though

Maybe you're not doing it right? :dontknow: :p :D

I'm excited, I can't wait!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

That's too bad, cause we all got invited to a CAR GTG if the track doesn't work out. . . Dude's gonna have 15-20 Vipers at HIS HOUSE. Dude has a FKN lift in his basement!! :eek:

Sorry OICU812GTS/ACR. . . :eek: :rofl:

DAMN.... Wish I could make this one, fellas. :( I'm just too slammed at work right now. :dontknow: :mad:

Jimi is gonna get a plane ticket in the mail, one of these days tho. :D ;) :rock: The winter time is THEE BEST time for GTG's, here in FL. :rock: :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back