Cheap 2006 SRT-10 Rams

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordy0079

Reaction score
I am new on this sight but I heard a great rumor that there is a dealership that is selling new 2006 Ram SRT-10's for around $30,000 for a regular cab and around $35,000 for a quad cab. Is this true and how can I take advantage of these awesome prices??? I was told it was a place called WoodHouse but I went on their website and the cheapest SRT-10 I found was $49,000. Can anyone help me?

It was Woodhouse, but I think they sold out of all their good deals. Keep checking Ebay or the for sale section here. Welcome!!

You may have to call Woodhouse/Dodge. Tell them that you belong to this site and you heard that you had some good deals for our members.

See what happens...

Quick

Woodhouse bought all the remaining 06 Rc's and rana promotion for $219.00 a month for 2 years or you could purchase for around 30k. They were gone in 10 days. Wait till the influx of lease trade ins in 2 years. They should go cheap. There is another dealer here in Omaha who has an 05 CE and a Yellow Fever QC that they would unload cheap. PM me for details.

Welcome to the best place on the planet!!!

You're going to love this place.

I to have been looking for another 2006, but want to get a Reg cab this time to compliment my 2006 QC. Just been waiting for the right price!

Damn they still have those trucks Bruce, that's crazy. I remember I worked my butt off trying to sell that yellow QC.

Gordy, I would call up Bill Pemberton at Woodhouse and let him know your in the market for one. If anybody can get more trucks, its him. He is a great guy to deal with. I bought my truck from him back in 2004, when people were still paying sticker and some.

patrick

All the 06's Woodhouse had are gone. It took 10 days to liquidate the inventory.

I can't believe it was only 10 days. I remember their big ad in the paper on them. I was so wanting a Night Runner. What sucks is that I'm seeing at least an '06 SRT-10 everytime I go out, hell I saw three in one day.

gordy?? did you give up?? are you still there?? did you buy one?? :D

Tempe Dodge in Tempe Arizona has a bunch of 2005 and 2006 QC's and RC's. They range from $30,000 to $45,000. Visit tempedodge.com
These trucks have low or no mileage but they are being sold as used. I bought a 2006 QC with 235 miles on it for $39,000!!! As of 1 week ago when I bought the truck, they still had at least 20 trucks to choose from and they were still getting more in. I just found this awesome site and this is my first post.

I bought my from woodhouse it stickerd for 53,800 i bought it for 31,800.

ChrisAZ said:
Tempe Dodge in Tempe Arizona has a bunch of 2005 and 2006 QC's and RC's. They range from $30,000 to $45,000. Visit tempedodge.com
These trucks have low or no mileage but they are being sold as used. I bought a 2006 QC with 235 miles on it for $39,000!!! As of 1 week ago when I bought the truck, they still had at least 20 trucks to choose from and they were still getting more in. I just found this awesome site and this is my first post.

Got mine at the same place, '05 qc for 35k with 50 miles on it. They sold it as used because the dealer had already titled them but that was no big deal to me. Great people to work with and they still have a ton of trucks left on their lot, quad and regular cabs.

Welcome to the asylum, Gordo......

That is, if yer actually joining the asylum............:dontknow:

SD

Stay tuned! Once a month or so someone has to unload their truck...welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back