Cheap tonneau cover?

DRamSrt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there any good products that is a cheap tonneau cover and still can have the spoiler on it?

I would like the price to be ranged from $200 to $400. I want to buy a cheap tonneau cover for now because I am looking for an apartment. I will need a tonneau cover to put the food in the back. When I have the money then I am going to get the LT tonneau cover

nycstev said:
Tonneaus cost around $950 -1100

Yeah but I found some of the roll up tonneau cover that is cost $283. I am not sure which one to go with.

Last edited:
The retrax is very nice but I couldn't find the price information. What is the price for the retrax?

you can get the checkerpro hard cover for 500 shipped. i just got one last week. it is a hard cover. i did have to do some minor fab work on it to get the wing on. the one thing that i don't like about it is, that you can't get it painted to match because it has some waves in it. i am still going to paint mine but in a low gloss.

ViperPoweredRam said:
you can get the checkerpro hard cover for 500 shipped. i just got one last week. it is a hard cover. i did have to do some minor fab work on it to get the wing on. the one thing that i don't like about it is, that you can't get it painted to match because it has some waves in it. i am still going to paint mine but in a low gloss.

Can I have the link? Thanks.

I think this is the same place --> LINK

I got one of these for my last truck and LOVED the flush mount. I didn't get my painted (it came in black) and it did start to fade after a couple of years.

Overall a good tonneau at a great price.

It will be hard to find anything for that price that will work with the wing. I gave $700 for mine, just had to notch the rails. If I had to do it over I would get a 06 Mopar hard cover/wing.

Here is mine. It fits with the wing.

DSCF0356.jpg

DSCF0326.jpg

DSCF0328.jpg

DSCF0325a.jpg

Ty, this is the one I got. I really didnt want to pay more for shipping than for the product, so I got a soft one and love it. I have the wing mounted on top over the edges, shimmed up with some washers.......really easy to install. Water stays out just fine. I have the bolted down version, not the piano hinged one. You want cheap, its only $169 dude!!!

http://www.checkerpro.com/softtonneaus.html

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
Ty, this is the one I got. I really didnt want to pay more for shipping than for the product, so I got a soft one and love it. I have the wing mounted on top over the edges, shimmed up with some washers.......really easy to install. Water stays out just fine. I have the bolted down version, not the piano hinged one. You want cheap, its only $169 dude!!!

http://www.checkerpro.com/softtonneaus.html

patrick
Very nice!

amtrucker22 said:
Very nice!

Thanks dude. It'll all came about cause I was tired of having to wash the inside of the bed...........that gloss black was way hard to keep clean in there. Ordered up the cover, installed it and man does washing the truck go faster now!!! LOL

patrick

DRamSrt10 said:
The retrax is very nice but I couldn't find the price information. What is the price for the retrax?

U are looking aroung 1k delivered to your door.I did a search and ordered direct from the factory.Very happy with it and came notched for the wing.:elefant: :elefant:

Yellow venom 366 said:
Has anyone used the "Truxedo" cover?
Yes. I had one on mine. TRUXEDO Lo-Pro. Costs about $300, fits under the wing and looks great!! No problems with mine and I had it for about 2 years.

Wing has to come off to roll up the top but fits fine under the wing when rolled out into place. :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back