Check engine light

londongregg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Light came on, pulled the code...P0153 HO2S Slow Response Bank 2 Sensor 1. Is this the O2 sensor on the passenger side before the cats? If not, do the further away O2 sims go bad?

Thanks, just wanted to hear another confirmation

I only really post on here when I have a question and this time is no different. Last time I posted a question(my truck would not start just turn over), it started a measuring contest and a separate thread to keep it going...I found it very amusing. I really wish I had more to contribute(I will contribute again in the form of money[just realized it ran out]), im jsut a musician. It ended up being cam position sensor, I didn't read the separate thread all the way, but I don't think anyone suggested that. Maybe my description wasn't put together well enough.

I really appreciate the response.
-London

I only really post on here when I have a question and this time is no different. Last time I posted a question(my truck would not start just turn over), it started a measuring contest and a separate thread to keep it going...I found it very amusing. I really wish I had more to contribute(I will contribute again in the form of money[just realized it ran out]), im jsut a musician. It ended up being cam position sensor, I didn't read the separate thread all the way, but I don't think anyone suggested that. Maybe my description wasn't put together well enough.

-London

You mean this one?

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f18/dick-measuring-contest-61822/

-London

I'm happy you got her going again. Yeah I recommended cam. Sensor I've been seeing it a lot lately. The electronic diode part gets old and finally gives out.

-London

London, we accept video of you doing musical stuff as contributing too. :)

Back