Check out this srt10

i called the guys and they said it's an srt 10 but it doesnt make sence. I've even checked carfax and it says its an srt10

Not SRT seats...truck looks like a plain Ram on the outside...either it is a modded SRT job gone bad or a stab at making a reg Ram look like an SRT..:dontknow:

they didnt make any other reg cab 1500 with a manual so i think its some kind of a pain looking srt 10 what do you guys think

Im actually interested in giving up the QC for a RC

BlackDodge10 said:
they didnt make any other reg cab 1500 with a manual so i think its some kind of a pain looking srt 10 what do you guys think

Im actually interested in giving up the QC for a RC

I wouldnt buy that truck....something is not right....good chance it was wrecked with all the body part changes..

TNVIPER said:
I wouldnt buy that truck....something is not right....good chance it was wrecked with all the body part changes..

Yea the 06 front end doesnt add up. I think that its been hit also

unless it was made late in 05 when they started making the 06's

Yeah something is not right... Why would you make a SRT look like a stock ram? What is the red wire on by the passenger side window and that continues into the door panel (can see it in the speaker hole)?

BlackDodge10 said:
All I need is the viper motor and the six speed
wreckedram.jpg

this has a viper and a six speed.....................but somethin just aint right

There's A LOT wrong with that truck.
The suspension looks like it's been lifted!

I'm raising the home-brew flag.

No way would I buy that truck, everything about it is screwed up. It has got to be on a rebuilt or salvage title which makes it worth about 40% of clean title value.

Adjustable pedal switch is missing, tires are too small (skinny), chrome grill, chrome front and rear bumpers. All the SRT sh*t is missing

the sales guy said it had a viper motor so i dont really know, only explination i've got is that it's a wrecked srt10 and the they din't have enough $$$ to buy srt10 parts

The interior , besides the seats, look to of an SRT withthe metal pedals, the aluminum ring around the radio and HVAC controls, the infinity sounds system badging on the doors, the adjustable pedals, the white faced gauges, and it looks like the chrome strip above the glove box that says "Viper Powered". This is strange because the 2006's have a entirely different interior all together . The truck looks a bit higher but that is probably due to the smaller wheels (looks like 20's). Also behind the wheels you can see the red calipers and the larger rotors in addition to the rear slapper bar setup from the RC SRT's. My guess is was either someone that wanter a sleeper or the truck was badly damaged and replaced with the body of an 06. This would be rather difficult though because the truck frame was significantly changed from the 05 to 06 model year, I'm stumped!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back