Check out this stamp!!!

Absolutely phuggin AWESOME!

i've seen those gayls before....;)

Flying, good that ya waived otherwise I had missed ya:D :p

That's pretty freekin sweet!!

How the hell did you ever find that!?!!?

Wasn't the JFK decommissioned after there were so many maintenance problems that they decided that she was just not repairable?

I know about three CO's were relieved because they could not get "Big Jack" combat ready.

Wonderful picture. Smoke there are probably 15 or 20 thousand people who served on the JFK that would pay to have a copy of that picture framed...have Wifey put it on Ebay for you, and share the profits with her!

That is pretty cool. Should we start calling you Mr. Hollywood now:D :elefant: :elefant:

Prof said:
Wasn't the JFK decommissioned after there were so many maintenance problems that they decided that she was just not repairable?

I know about three CO's were relieved because they could not get "Big Jack" combat ready.

Wonderful picture. Smoke there are probably 15 or 20 thousand people who served on the JFK that would pay to have a copy of that picture framed...have Wifey put it on Ebay for you, and share the profits with her!

Not me...I'm glad they scrapped that POS!:dontknow:

Prof said:

It just got decommissioned this past year. Only 1 CO was relieved and I think he took one for the team. The boat was just never right after they pulled it out of the shipyards a year early in 95 to take the place of the Saratoga (Which I also served on.)

This picture is one of my fav's that I took. It is from fleet week in 96.

http://www.navsource.org/archives/02/026753.jpg

wyoramsrt-10 said:
That is pretty cool. Should we start calling you Mr. Hollywood now:D :elefant: :elefant:
We already have a Mr. Hollywood - let's call Sir ;) ;) :rock: :D

Good job Scott :D :D :D :rock:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back