check this bumper!!!

Dose look nice, and the price is a lot lower then I would have ever expected for something like this.

Maybe cause I'm looking at it on my blackberry's internet I can't really see a difference

I like it because I have a chip in mine...wonder if the body lines still line up

Definatly looks like the 06, but with the lines for the 04-05 headlights.

Its a common Ebay trick to make the price look small.

Well if anybody wants one i could do a local pickup and then just ship it via usps of ups. im sure it wont be over 100 to ship at most

FerrariTruck said:
Well if anybody wants one i could do a local pickup and then just ship it via usps of ups. im sure it wont be over 100 to ship at most
id almost bet you a 100 bucks they will not let you do a local pickup;)

Looks Nice I think... Good replacement if ya nail a deer ;) BTW where do yall get the rear bumpers with cutouts for exhaust on both sides ???

I find it funny that most everyone complains about the look of the 06, but alot of people seem to like this front. :dontknow:

walbert said:
I find it funny that most everyone complains about the look of the 06, but alot of people seem to like this front. :dontknow:

the headlights my friend, the headlights:D

yea, there huge. But nothing a set of eyelids couldnt solve. BUT when I posted up with pics with and without, most people said without. :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back