Check this out!!

supercar1of1 said:

I checked already on putting the 3.3 on my truck but was told by everyone I spoke with that it would be to large for a street truck.:(

Are you kidding??:dontknow: Dom's truck puts out over 1200rwhp what do they mean to much for the street:dontknow: This wouldn't even touch 1200rwhp on one of our engines.

It would be cool for someone to invest the money and have it done though:rock:

kyle's srt10 said:
Are you kidding??:dontknow: Dom's truck puts out over 1200rwhp what do they mean to much for the street:dontknow: This wouldn't even touch 1200rwhp on one of our engines.

Have at it money bags:marchmellow: that just looks like more problems but that is sure a pretty piece of machinery:p

DevilDawg3097 said:
Have at it money bags:marchmellow: that just looks like more problems but that is sure a pretty piece of machinery:p

I wish:(

kyle's srt10 said:

One of the folks I spoke with was Sean Roe, My theory was that it would last much longer because it wouldn't have to be driven as fast. Never the less, it ended up being a no go.:(

supercar1of1 said:

I checked already on putting the 3.3 on my truck but was told by everyone I spoke with that it would be to large for a street truck.:(

But the Roe is a 3.3L as well......:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back