Check this Ram out!!!!

hawk02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'v followed his build on another forum and it is amazing, very surprised he is selling but it is what it is. I agree that this is the "SRT" Dodge should have done :drool:
RAM 1500 RAM R T | eBay

Not bad, but appears to be a 5.7 with a 6.1 intake manifold. Dodge should build a SRT8 truck with the 6.4
Turned out good thought. Price... :dontknow:

Not bad, but appears to be a 5.7 with a 6.1 intake manifold. Dodge should build a SRT8 truck with the 6.4
Turned out good thought. Price... :dontknow:

They do now, just in the 2500 and 3500 though, and i'm pretty sure tuned down as well

Not even gonna lie, thats a badass truck. It amazes me that they havent at least tried a limited run SRT8 Ram to see how it sells. My guess is that they would be bought up pretty quick.

Not even gonna lie, thats a badass truck. It amazes me that they havent at least tried a limited run SRT8 Ram to see how it sells. My guess is that they would be bought up pretty quick.

and there would be alot of 10's for sale :D

When I bought my Challenger SRT8, I was looking at a gray R/T. 2011 I think. I decided not to get the truck because I just sold my 06 Ram SRT10 and didn't figure I needed another truck. I will say the new trucks are pretty nice.

I just checked his build thread and there are ~$65,000.00 in mods, just the brakes were over $7,000 and along with a few other parts they are the only one's in existence. He did the 6.1 intake swap as that style responds better to FI than the regular 5.7 setup. It's all what you can get that decides the real value, look at the VCA SRT10 for $70,000, not gonna sell for that either. The article in truckin' magazine looks interesting.....

Well the auction ended and didn't hit the $60k mark. The good news is that he had 3 offers, so people are interested. At what cost, maybe we will see later.

Yeah, he said he had a few interested parties that were "close" if they were serious, he's not sure......

Just kinda hard to fork over that kinda cash for a Ram. I know I know....it's got more than that into it. Just not how the world works. Hope he gets his asking price though!

Definitely a nice truck....but I don't see a newer ram replacing my 10, unless they resurrect the Ram/Viper motor concept.

He is with his truck like some people were with their house. Up side down. I would bet most of the people were tire kickers.

Beautiful truck I was looking at the ram rts also but I couldn't get rid of my truck for a lesser one

There is an article in the "volume 40 #3 2014" Truckin.... its the one with the "Turd" on the front page. "Big Power"

VPRRAM

How can you spend that amount of money on mods and not have the truck paid off?!
If you have $65k+ to spend on mods (like mentioned earlier in this thread) how can you not pay the damn thing off first.

How can you spend that amount of money on mods and not have the truck paid off?!
If you have $65k+ to spend on mods (like mentioned earlier in this thread) how can you not pay the damn thing off first.

Priorities, some people have them and others don't.....

YUP, I have 3 more years on my truck and been doing mods since I got it, OH well......Keeps my sanity.........

Hopefully the guy hasn't maxed out several credit cards to achieve what he has. But I'm not willing to bet on it.

Yeah, I haven't done that much including buying the truck.....LOL

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back