check us out on e-bay

dragon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
hello to all and please if you need anything for your super fast SRT10 i can help. we also have access to dodge chrysler jeep kia suzuki mitsubishi and subaru parts and information please email [email protected] call me 623.298.1183 or pm me here on the vtcoa site.

we also have a e-bay site and some of you might know us from there.
the link is

www.stores.ebay.com/AVONDALE-AUTOMOTIVE.

we are also working on a websit for you to look up the parts and accessores for your vehicle.

thank you to all and please check us out.
:burnout:

dragon said:
hello to all and please if you need anything for your super fast SRT10 i can help. we also have access to dodge chrysler jeep kia suzuki mitsubishi and subaru parts and information please email [email protected] call me 623.298.1183 or pm me here on the vtcoa site.

we also have a e-bay site and some of you might know us from there.
the link is

www.stores.ebay.com/AVONDALE-AUTOMOTIVE.

we are also working on a websit for you to look up the parts and accessores for your vehicle.

thank you to all and please check us out.
:burnout:

hey bud, im the guy that just ordered the bedmat and srt-10 decal just wanted to say reguardless of the fact that u forgot to ship my order i am happy with everything and i appreciate u getting everything out to me as soon as possible u wont regret being a vendor here these are all great guys

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back