Checking Intrest 04' RC

With the mods you have stay at the level of 20k and above, maybe even state why it has a salvage title.

also pics would be good too.

I have no problem buying anything with a salvage title as long as it was repaired proffesionally, and depending mainly if there was frame damage or not.

Stinker said:
With the mods you have stay at the level of 20k and above, maybe even state why it has a salvage title.

also pics would be good too.

I have no problem buying anything with a salvage title as long as it was repaired proffesionally, and depending mainly if there was frame damage or not.

Thanks tony;) The truck was fixed by a proffessional. There was absolutly no frame damage whatsoever. Most all of the mods were done before I had it fixed:D I think I put about 100 miles on it wrecked:eek: It was still legal as far as blinkers and lights go:D This is the only picture I have of it damaged. It's in the background though and it's not real good:( I have some on my phone I will try to post up:D
Escalade 036.jpg

Last edited:
dont look that bad bro, include the before and after pics so everybody will know what the damage was and that may sway their minds, some states have diffferent views on what becomes salvage and not;)

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL GUYS!!:D I'll take 23k like it sits:eek: Look at my sig to see what your getting for that;)

Good luck Kyle, hope you get what you want out of her.

If I only had the room, I would be all over it.

Looks like you did an outstanding job repairing the damage.

We only live once right:dontknow: Screw it I bought a PAXTON:D :D The fiance said I should keep it anyways:elefant:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back