Chevy ss & porsche cayenne twin turbo

DBRIAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Porsche put up a much better fight, thats one fast SUV, the ss, not so much. Smoked em both.

DBRIAN said:
The Porsche put up a much better fight, thats one fast SUV, the ss, not so much. Smoked em both.

The 06 Cayeene turbo has 520 Hp and 530Ftlb was it that one??

Thats the one, he is a friend of mine and said next time I have to race his carrera GT! Thats gonna hurt. O.K, smoked was too harsh a word, but i did win..more than once

DBRIAN said:
Thats the one, he is a friend of mine and said next time I have to race his carrera GT! Thats gonna hurt. O.K, smoked was too harsh a word, but i did win..more than once

I believe they are heavier than us plus they have all wheel drive, alot of HP loss there.

Did you go from a dig?? That would be interesting!!

Good Kill!!:rock:

Marc T said:
I believe they are heavier than us plus they have all wheel drive, alot of HP loss there.

Did you go from a dig?? That would be interesting!!

Good Kill!!:rock:

They are only heavier by 100 more pounds on A Rc. From a dig they will I assume you had a hard time because of the awd and turbo kickin in at 2000rpm??

Hey Brian, I had a guy tell me he saw you this weekend running with your slicks on. He said you had a spinning prob. Was he truthful? Sorry I didn't make it. Had a lot of family stuff going on. I'm thinking about going to watch the 8 second door slammer competition this Sat nite.

The races were approx. from 20mph to 120, & 40ish to 120, about 6 times i took 4 he got me twice when i missed a gear. He also said his turbo didnt kick in good until 4000 rpm.......Emt in answer to you, i havent gotten the slicks yet, ran on the kumhos. I am going to race again Thusday night at Breakaway, 5pm to 10 pm, cmon out.

The races were approx. from 20mph to 120, & 40ish to 120, about 6 times i took 4 he got me twice when i missed a gear. He also said his turbo didnt kick in good until 4000 rpm.......Emt in answer to you, i havent gotten the slicks yet, ran on the kumhos. I am going to race again Thusday night at Breakaway, 5pm to 10 pm, cmon out.[/QUOTE]

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back