65.6 KB · Views: 10,430
Chevy 1 Ram 0

Too bad all the way around......

Aren't Bighorns protected....?

D

Texas Yellow Fever said:
That one ain't/wasn't/can't be any more...:D

I get yer point, Steve-o....But:

Threatened with eventual extinction, Bighorn numbers are only one-tenth the population that existed when Europeans first began exploiting the Rockies. The subspecies Ovis canadensis auduboni of the Black Hills and adjacent areas has already become extinct. Hunting has been prohibited or controlled since the early 1900s, but much illegal poaching still occurs.

D

Django said:

Threatened with eventual extinction, Bighorn numbers are only one-tenth the population that existed when Europeans first began exploiting the Rockies. The subspecies Ovis canadensis auduboni of the Black Hills and adjacent areas has already become extinct. Hunting has been prohibited or controlled since the early 1900s, but much illegal poaching still occurs.

D

I dont think you would get in trouble hunting with your $35K trucks grill. :dontknow:

Django said:

D

Well, you might be able to control (or at least mimimize) the gun shot deaths, but you ain't gonna ever control the critters determined to get out on the highway and play in front of cars...if you've ever approached a big animal at highways speeds you know that there's no way (or at least no safe way) to miss 'em especially if they step out in front of you at the last minute.

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Well, you might be able to control (or at least mimimize) the gun shot deaths, but you ain't gonna ever control the critters determined to get out on the highway and play in front of cars...if you've ever approached a big animal at highways speeds you know that there's no way (or at least no safe way) to miss 'em especially if they step out in front of you at the last minute.

No argument here....

I think they'd like to be rid of the suicidal ones anyway....:dontknow:

D

Well, the big fella is dead, may as well enjoy him......I'd mount that sucker for sure.

--wes

wesman said:
Well, the big fella is dead, may as well enjoy him......I'd mount that sucker for sure.

--wes

I'd be careful about using the words, mount and sucker when talking about an animal(s) on this site...pretty soon you be known as the goat... well you get the idea...:marchmellow:

Insurance adjuster......In order to get you back on the road you'll need a new grille, a new bumper, a new lower fascia and a new drivers seat cause I know you crapped yourself when that thing ran out in front of you.

I'd say the ram won, If your gonna go out take as much as you can with you....and by the look of things, the ram took the truck with him.

Ram Won!:rock: Second pic clearly shows the Ram posing if front of the totaled truck and it is even sticking out its tounge moking it. The truck also looks like it pissed itself.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back