Chicago Area SRT 10 Folks!

So Roy I take it you got the truck put back together by looking at this picture:dontknow:
100_1916.jpg

Pull your shorts down a little too!;) :D :p

Mostly, it runs, but had to be dismantled a little to do a few minor things...power steering line and clamp...so they were pushing it around for the car show...sometime this week...but it will still have to be tuned...

100_1891.jpg

I see you have good hunting too... :D :p

Screw all the Fuzzy duck pics....I wanna see a pic of Billy sweating like a Hooker in church and a close up of the head rest :D :D

Everyone should have a little black dress...

My pics are from a camera phone...sorry for the quality and repetition...but some of the cars were pretty impressive...I did not get a shot of the real Ford GT, but I copied Paul's...there are not many of them around.

img093.jpg

img094.jpg

img095.jpg

img096.jpg

img097.jpg

img098.jpg

img099.jpg

img100.jpg

img101.jpg

img102.jpg

img103.jpg

img104.jpg

img107.jpg

img109.jpg

img105.jpg

img106.jpg

img108.jpg

The last pic: Right to left, Paul's Black Twin Turbo QC; Arron's stock Silver RC; Mike's Paxton boosted RC monster; my Roe boosted 14 sec. RC.

And a little editing of Paul's mixed picture...

Beauty

DSC00244-1.jpg

And the beast

DSC00244-2.jpg

I saw that same bimbo earlier yeaterday at a different car show, shes ok to look at but when she speaks the entire grave yard flips, spins and sets the place on fire screaming!

There is a solution for inarticulate utterances by beautiful blonds with no brains. I read about it once in a cheap novel.

WOW! Some amazing cars. I love the Malibu. (yeah I know, go ahead and flame me,....."how down right pedestrian!") sorry.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back