Christmas Snow..

Very Cool...

Works well with floaters

i love it....you need an "accumulation" above the status bar...then when it gets full...you can drive an srt with a snowplow to clear it off...

although, it clearly says in the manual "do not install snowplow"...but i don't see why:confused:

Patrick can you also make sure that the snow stops on Jan 1 here in Northern Illinois? I will pay big dollars for such a favor.

RedSrt007 said:
Just so I dont get PM's about it...its not your computer freaking out, its snow flakes added to the forum for Thanksgiving / Christmas holiday...

They will be gone on Jan 1st

Take care!
can they get a little thicker:D I am starting not to see em anymore:argh: :D

Someone may have already said this...I didnt check all the posts because every move on this site is now like watching a movie one frame at a time....get rid of the snow!!!!..:argh:

TNVIPER said:
Someone may have already said this...I didnt check all the posts because every move on this site is now like watching a movie one frame at a time....get rid of the snow!!!!..:argh:
I'm not seeing a slowdown Larry. Everything is moving along fine for me. Snow...no snow...doesn't matter to me. Just sayin'

SilvrSRT10 said:
I'm not seeing a slowdown Larry. Everything is moving along fine for me. Snow...no snow...doesn't matter to me. Just sayin'
he has had too much mt dew, its not his puter, its his eyes:p

I'm working on it, a couple complained about slowness, I want to make sure it's not the snow, I'll bring it back in a little !!

RedSrt007 said:
I'm working on it, a couple complained about slowness, I want to make sure it's not the snow, I'll bring it back in a little !!

It did slow my home computer down... but not my work computer:confused:

Back