Christmas tree time!

Chewbacca

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got another big one this year! Didn't seem as tall when we cut it but ended up being the tallest one yet. No official measurement yet, but it has to be over 13' tall since it touches the ceiling. Our record is 12'-11". I know it's early, but let's see some other pics!

Attachments

• IMG-20151129-02051.jpg
    IMG-20151129-02051.jpg
    869.1 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG-20151129-02059.jpg
    IMG-20151129-02059.jpg
    975.9 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG-20151129-02064.jpg
    IMG-20151129-02064.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 48
Couple more...

Attachments

• IMG-20151129-02061.jpg
    IMG-20151129-02061.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG-20151129-02056.jpg
    IMG-20151129-02056.jpg
    274.9 KB · Views: 63
Was that the whole tree or just the top of a bigger tree? Lol
If that tree was any wider it wouldn't fit under the bed cover.
Like the rack.

My wife does the inside

I do the outside

You guys start early. For how long do you have the trees inside ?

We start on 23rd of Dec. and have the presents for the kids on 24th and bring the tree out again on 6th of Jan.

So no pictures from my side yet :D

Till all the needles fall off.

We start on 23rd of Dec. and have the presents for the kids on 24th and bring the tree out again on 6th of Jan.

The H-D dealer I work in had the tree up before Thanksgiving.

So u like them long and skinny. Ok got it :D

It's tall but there's no meat on the bone LOL.

I knew there would be a few jokes, no matter how I worded it, it sounded bad! :rofl:
Was that the whole tree or just the top of a bigger tree? Lol
If that tree was any wider it wouldn't fit under the bed cover.
Like the rack.

Whole tree, lol. We've been going to the same place for the last 3 years, $35 a tree, cut your own, any size.
The rack I bought for my kayak but since I had to use my truck this year (usually put tree on roof of my gf's shitty car), I figured it would work with the tree.

So no pictures from my side yet :D

We usually get it the first weekend of December, and depending how lazy we are, it's been up till almost February!:D

We have a few cut your own tree places here but they look like plain cedar trees. We buy ours off an elderly man who gives all his profits to the boys and girls club of America. They're from the NC mountains and $35 no matter the size as well. His aren't in yet but here's last year's tree.
uploadfromtaptalk1449066790727.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

That is a beautiful tree, at a great price and for a great cause.

We used to purchase a tree from a local vendor each year. But a couple of years ago the tree fell not once or twice but three times. That wouldn't have been so bad except each time it fell my mother happened to be standing there and it ended up falling on top of her. Combine that with the breaking of her glass ornaments and well now we are relegated to a sturdy artificial tree.

Usually we set up our tree and decorations within the first two weeks of December.

We have a few cut your own tree places here but they look like plain cedar trees. We buy ours off an elderly man who gives all his profits to the boys and girls club of America. They're from the NC mountains and $35 no matter the size as well. His aren't in yet but here's last year's tree.
View attachment 56957

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

That is a beautiful tree, at a great price and for a great cause.

We used to purchase a tree from a local vendor each year. But a couple of years ago the tree fell not once or twice but three times. That wouldn't have been so bad except each time it fell my mother happened to be standing there and it ended up falling on top of her. Combine that with the breaking of her glass ornaments and well now we are relegated to a sturdy artificial tree.

Usually we set up our tree and decorations within the first two weeks of December.

Thank you. I like that he does it for a good cause and if they were more expensive, I'd still get from him bc his trees are better than about anywhere else local, and for the base cause.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back