Chrysler Carlisle 2016

Drm1125R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm cross posting this from the NE section because some people might not check the regional forums.
Carlisle Chrysler Nationals - Collector Car Show and Swap Meet, Everything Mopar, Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, AMC, Jeep, and RAM

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f84/carlisle-chrysler-nationals-2016-a-63415/

This is the list of potential show goers so far, feel free to add or remove your name if you are in or out at this point.

1) Drm1125R
2) MOD(S)QUAD
3) ICPREY
4) 10-1=9 (maybe?)
5) VPRPWRD (maybe)
6) trussman (w/o truck)
7) LightningRaper
8) Wildcard
9) mcdoogle19
10) Cwells777
11) BadSnake (?)
12) Vipertruck05
13) Medusa
14) toddrs93

If you pre-registered BEFORE May check your showfield info when you get it in the mail, at the time SRT-10 was only a trim option on their website, not a Model.
IF you, like me, recieved a showfield sticker for class Y440 (Rumblebee/Daytona/GTX) DO NOT put your sticker on the truck before getting to the show. Ed says when you get to the show park outside of gate 3 and head to the info tent and they will move you into the correct class.

He told me how many SRT-10's were pre-registered so far, its a good number but lets see if we can get more! I would love to see 15+ show up and put the SRT-10's in their own class for good.

I look forward to seeing y'all there and putting some faces to screen names:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back