Cleaned up the BIG truck today...

Black1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
She is so puurdy when she's clean! I almost don't want to sell it. :eek: But, she is goin' on ebay this week. :D

DSCF0005.jpg

DSCF0004-1.jpg

DSCF0003-1.jpg

DSCF0001-1.jpg

DSCF0011.jpg

DSCF0009.jpg

Begood said:
So, may I ask why you are selling?

Bill.

Just bored with it. I want something a little smaller... Something like.........

orig.jpg

.....THAT! :idea: :D

Well, maybe not. But, something! (As you can tell. I haven't decided)

nice truck dude, good luck with selling it the camaro will be on there in about a month

Black1 said:
Just bored with it. I want something a little smaller... Something like.........

orig.jpg

.....THAT! :idea: :D

Oh Lordy!!!!! now thats perfection, isnt Black the greatest!!!

Black1 said:
Yeah, I had the chance to buy it at $56K. I let it slip away. :( Now I am kicking my self in the NUTS thinking about it! :mad:

Is that even possible?...lol

Black1 said:
If they hang LOW enough... :star: :D Its like playing hacky-sack! :eek:

i think we need to open up a TOO MUCH INFORMATION SECTION what do u think?

Where you located, and what are you asking? My dad(Houston, TX)has been thinking of picking up a truck like that to tow a boat with.

RatMotor said:
Where you located, and what are you asking? My dad(Houston, TX)has been thinking of picking up a truck like that to tow a boat with.

I am in Rockledge, FL. I would like to get $37K out of her. 12,000 miles, 2005 Superduty F250 6.0 Powerstroke, Auto, CrewCab, 4x4, Banks 4" turbo-back exhaust, AFE Stage 2 Intake W/ Proguard 7 filter, Heavy duty headlight harness, Harley headlights, LUKS bulbs, Autometer Boost and Pyro guages in A-Pillar, SCT w/ 3 tunes from Innovative Diesel (Not currently installed, but will go with the truck), 20" KMC Backseat chrome wheels, 33x13x20 Toyo Open Country tires, JL Audio door speakers w/ JL Amp, Aftermarket headunit (not one in picture, unless you want to pay $2100 extra :D ), JL StealthBox in center console w/ 1 JL 10w3v3 Subwoofer.... I forget what else... But, its a nice truck! :D

Last edited:
Very nice Jake! - WOW............... :D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back