Clint (flchub) family collection

SANTEEN

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've talked with Mutt, who was very close to Clint and his family. He has Al's (Clint's brother) account info. Mutt is willing to accept donations through his Paypal account and he will then send it to Al's bank acct. This is one of those times that we, as a family, need to step up. I dont know how many of you know what else was going on in Clint's life. But his brother was also very ill a couple of weeks back and Clint was caring for him at home and trying to run the business at the same time. So they are really in a bad way right now. I was thinking that we could keep this open for two weeks. Is that long enough or not long enough? What do u guys think?

Here's Mutt's Paypal info: [email protected]

Thanks guys.

Last edited:
Paypal sent...

2 weeks should be good, IMO. Might not take that long.

I have one from Labonte $50 and mine Santeen, I will get it sent this evening sir,

thanks a ton for doing this:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
I have one from Labonte $50 and mine Santeen, I will get it sent this evening sir,

thanks a ton for doing this:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:
It's the least I can do for the big tard. But, I dont ever want to have to do thi sagain. :(

im in - ill send it over when i get back from canada

thanks Steve

PayPal sent.

What about all the members that don't know Mutt? Will they be comfortable with this?

FATJACK said:
What about all the members that don't know Mutt? Will they be comfortable with this?
They should be Mutts a stand up guy.:rock: :rock:

FATJACK said:
PayPal sent.

Not sure if it helps, but I am more than willing to personally vouch for Mutt. I know that is doing this solely to benefit Clint's family.

FATJACK said:
PayPal sent.

Mutt's volunteered to send me a list of who donates and how much. That way there should be no question. Anyone that wants to see the list, is more than welcome. And this is not directed towards you Jack. I know you're just making sure everyone feels comfortable. :) And I will personally replace any funds that are questioned. And Tony, I'm sure, will vouch for me.:) Sometimes you just gotta tak ethe chance and believe in the greater good. This is one of those times.

FATJACK said:
PayPal sent.

You are right Jack...been ages since I have been an active member... maybe if people are more comfortable sending it to Tony or Santeen and they can forward it on. I can furnish a copy of the donations to Santeen and together hopefully that is enough to ease people. Its whatever you guys want to do. I have the bank information to make the deposit, but if someone else wants to collect it, that is fine.

I would hope being a member since 2006 in good standing would be enough for the newer folks. This is entirely for Chub and his family.

I would not feel comfortable about posting the amount sent, but can keep a running list of names.

MUTT said:
You are right Jack...been ages since I have been an active member... maybe if people are more comfortable sending it to Tony or Santeen and they can forward it on. I can furnish a copy of the donations to Santeen and together hopefully that is enough to ease people. Its whatever you guys want to do. I have the bank information to make the deposit, but if someone else wants to collect it, that is fine.

I would hope being a member since 2006 in good standing would be enough for the newer folks. This is entirely for Chub and his family.
I will also give a thumbs up for Mutt's reputation, he is a man of his word.:rock: :rock:

I wasn't questioning Mutt at all. It has just been a while since he has been active and we have picked up lots of people since then. I would absolutely trust Mutt with anything I have.

FATJACK said:
I wasn't questioning Mutt at all. It has just been a while since he has been active and we have picked up lots of people since then. I would absolutely trust Mutt with anything I have.
I know :D now all you new folks and old members send what you can, it all helps :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

FATJACK said:
Hey Jack...I knew what you meant:D

and i thought it was a good point, because I havent been very active.

Based on what Chub has told me about Mutt, I have no problem at all... I am just glad I can help out in whatever way I can.

Thank you guys for stepping up and doing a very nice thing for his family.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back