closed early until monday

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
guys we had to close early this year for the holidays
the love of my life passed. My grandmothers huge heart stopped.after that all there seems to be is a hole filled with loneliness. She grew up a hillbilly in the mts of nc, a hard way of life. But it taught her things that she passed down and instilled into me. Live love laugh right wrong and most of all family and friends, both take care of one another and are there no matter what , blood is blood. My grandmother was hard dont get me wrong but thats what the do, they teach us from experience. I love the woman and miss her dearly, but she was taken from me not in any pain, now she can sleep with a smile and dream those happy dreams. Much love and thank you i will never forget

You can't replace lost love ones. Like you said they leave a large hold in your heart. But you can fill that hole with memories of them. I have lost my Mom & Dad, but there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of them & the values they taught me. It sounds to me like you are stating to fill that hole in your heart with the values your Grandmother taught you. The hurt of the loss never goes away, it just gets easier to live with. Prayers to you and yours.

Sorry to hear Tony, you have had a rough time recently. I hope it gets easier for you.

Tony, God will never give you more than you can handle. But sometimes he gets real close. God bless you and the family mate.

Paul

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back