CLUB GTG's FOR ALBERTA & AREA SRT OWNERS

Yellow venom

Boosted Venom
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am still looking for more members that would like to get involved in some family club activities, GTG's, BBQ's, Track days , ETC.....????
So for I have a group forming and still adding....

Yellowfever#154
Alberta-SRT
Canadian Viper
Hucksrt10
Trubuilt
mxzx440
Gquinn1980
Manic
lukedovichak
5X Dakota R/T's
1-Durango R/T

If you have a SRT,R/T,Viper,Daytona? Rumble Bee? or.....?? they are all welcome,let me know your interested and I will give you a bunch more info and idea's,Always looking for input,Thanks everyone.:rock: :burnout: :rock:

Hey, just joined the site. I live in sherwood park, alberta and I have a 2001 R/T durango and a 2006 SRT-10 rc ram. Im interested in getting together with other mopar guys.

What kind of dates we talking 366? I'm up for a GTG if it takes place in my schedule.

[quote='04SRT-10BLK]What kind of dates we talking 366? I'm up for a GTG if it takes place in my schedule.[/quote]

It is going to vary on the dates,I was thinking to start on a Thurs night and go from there,I will check with everyone to see what overall works best for everyone!
And on Fridays are the Street legal drags,So we would meet up and all run down together.
What works for you?:burnout:

Once I get up there and settled away I'm game for anytime when I'm not working up until the I get my 4x4 'Rig Rocket'

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back