Club Merchandise

NettlesD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the club sell any specific merchandise? I would like to buy some t-shirts if they are available.

NettlesD said:
Does the club sell any specific merchandise? I would like to buy some t-shirts if they are available.
Send a PM to FatJack.

JRSVIPR said:
Send a PM to FatJack.

:dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Betty does all the work, and Quality is all you will get......

Jack's part is to rush it to the post office

ViperJeff said:
Betty does all the work, and Quality is all you will get......

Jack's part is to rush it to the post office

:D:D:D:D So true!!! :elefant::elefant::elefant:

Thanks guys. I'll be ordering a couple t-shirts.

By the way, shouldn't there be a link somewhere on the site so people like me can find it? If there is, where is it?

FATJACK said:
Please refer to post #4

If someone has sigs turned off (like me) then then is no store window to look at. Also someone would have to see a post from you to see it. I'm just saying. ;)

FlyingLow said:
If someone has sigs turned off (like me) then then is no store window to look at. Also someone would have to see a post from you to see it. I'm just saying. ;)
his website is in the vendors section of the forum

Ah, I'm starting to see now. Supporting vendor for the shirts. The only problem is, for someone like me who is new, you don't know that's the section you need to go into. I was looking for something on the top menu bar (User CP, Active Topics, Members List, Merchandise....etc) to click on.

B Creative Monogramming (B Creative Monogramming is a supporting vendor of the VTCOA.com) doesn't really tell you much about what that section is. There really needs to be a better description of what that section is for.

Actually, while on the subject, can someone give me a breakdown of the Official Vendors section and what they are for? If I wanted a motor built, would I click on Exotic Engine Development, DC Performance, SLH Motorsports, MV Performance or Cherry Performance? Maye each section needs an intro page to list what the vendor offers or what they can do for the consumer.

Anyway, thanks again. At least now, I can get my shirts.

Click on Viper Truck Club of America in the upper left hand corner of the first page, then scroll down.

NettlesD said:
Ah, I'm starting to see now. Supporting vendor for the shirts. The only problem is, for someone like me who is new, you don't know that's the section you need to go into. I was looking for something on the top menu bar (User CP, Active Topics, Members List, Merchandise....etc) to click on.

B Creative Monogramming (B Creative Monogramming is a supporting vendor of the VTCOA.com) doesn't really tell you much about what that section is. There really needs to be a better description of what that section is for.

Actually, while on the subject, can someone give me a breakdown of the Official Vendors section and what they are for? If I wanted a motor built, would I click on Exotic Engine Development, DC Performance, SLH Motorsports, MV Performance or Cherry Performance? Maye each section needs an intro page to list what the vendor offers or what they can do for the consumer.

Anyway, thanks again. At least now, I can get my shirts.

avondale.......anything dodge related oem
exotic engines...........viper engine rebuilder does not frequent site much
roe racing ...........anything viper related
dc performance ........anything viper related
mh tires...........the best drag radials and slicks around
jmb performance........the best fabricator an powdercoater period
mopar connection ..........anything oem dodge related
xenon depot...........hids, and leds
jts sawyer trucking aka Venom performance.............anything you need or need done, engines, on up
b creative monograming................shirts hats so for monogramed customized
cherry performance..........sliding windows and shifter handles

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back