clue me in

BLACK10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone have a screen shot of how your water meth injection is set up I have played with mine all day and havent seen a drop in intake temps at all :mad: :mad: :dontknow:

dont use it , cant help ya there, but to help who does, what temp outside is it? also what temp is the engine? and how are you measureing the intake temp/
this may help them some.

I assume you maked the fill so you can see if you are actually pumping meth...?....

Are you running 50/50 and when does it come on...?...

say about 90 degrees out side today engine temps where 190-200 and using the scan gauge 2 for the intake temps that were any where from 109-130 degrees .. I have boomers blower flash and heat exchanger. 170 t-stat FJO water/meth kit with the 1000 nozzle

Nowwhat said:
I assume you maked the fill so you can see if you are actually pumping meth...?....

Are you running 50/50 and when does it come on...?...

the guy up at FJO set me up a basic fill over the phone using the MAP 1D option he had me set the map feild from 1.0 to 8.0 for the boost then on the fuel side he had me do from 70-100 just running washer fluid in it

BLACK10 said:
say about 90 degrees out side today engine temps where 190-200 and using the scan gauge 2 for the intake temps that were any where from 109-130 degrees .. I have boomers blower flash and heat exchanger. 170 t-stat FJO water/meth kit with the 1000 nozzle

The easiest way to tell is either make a couple runs and feel the intake, it should be cool to the touch...

I called snow on my meth kit, and he said to disconnect the vacuum line, set the boost level to the min, and blow into the hose to create enough boost to engage it. You should hear it click on/off

-Red

BLACK10 said:
the guy up at FJO set me up a basic fill over the phone using the MAP 1D option he had me set the map feild from 1.0 to 8.0 for the boost then on the fuel side he had me do from 70-100 just running washer fluid in it

Washer fluid is only about 30% meth if you are lucky....this may be a big part of the problem.....50/50 will make a big difference....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back