Clutch master cylinder upgrade

Belgiquebasterd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Expecting to be :chain: for posting here as a hemi owner, but here goes nothing.

Have a hemi with a SRT10 T56, using a quicktime bellhousing and an ACT twin disc clutch. 2009 dodge challenger slave and a srt10 master cylinder.

The srt10 master cylinder does not push enough fluid for the challenger slave to extend enough to completely disengage the clutch. I was wondering if there are upgraded master cylinders kits (tilton, wilwood, mccleod,...) available that are 'bolt on' for the SRT10. Tick performance sells tilton brand masters that look good quality but they are brand/car specific.

I'd like to avoid buying a generic master cylinder and then having to mess around with mounting, hose connections, pedal stops, pedal ratio...

So, anything like this available? and please don't kill me :D

Expecting to be :chain: for posting here as a hemi owner, but here goes nothing.

Have a hemi with a SRT10 T56, using a quicktime bellhousing and an ACT twin disc clutch. 2009 dodge challenger slave and a srt10 master cylinder.

The srt10 master cylinder does not push enough fluid for the challenger slave to extend enough to completely disengage the clutch. I was wondering if there are upgraded master cylinders kits (tilton, wilwood, mccleod,...) available that are 'bolt on' for the SRT10. Tick performance sells tilton brand masters that look good quality but they are brand/car specific.

I'd like to avoid buying a generic master cylinder and then having to mess around with mounting, hose connections, pedal stops, pedal ratio...

So, anything like this available? and please don't kill me :D

Gen 2 Viper Slave and Master :)

I had read about that on this forum but from the few pictures I could find I saw that it's also a plastic unit?

I'm looking to upgrade to a metal (tilton, wilwood, mcloed) unit and was hoping there was a kit available with the correct hose/fittings and more importantly correct dimensioning.

Thanks.

I had read about that on this forum but from the few pictures I could find I saw that it's also a plastic unit?

I'm looking to upgrade to a metal (tilton, wilwood, mcloed) unit and was hoping there was a kit available with the correct hose/fittings and more importantly correct dimensioning.

Thanks.

Our kit and other Vendors upgrade are an alum housing bud. The stock truck slave is indeed plastic.

Been running the JTS billet hydraulics for about 2000 miles without problems, truck ran well for about 2000 miles, but last week I started loosing clutch pressure. I could gradually feel the clutch engagement point becoming lower and lower in the clutch pedal travel until it hit the floorboard and couldn't get it into reverse anymore.

Bled the system and all was well again, but not 24hours later, the engagement point is already dropping towards the floorboard again. Any ideas, no visible leaks?

Nevermind, master cylinder is damaged. My own fault, I changed the pedal ratio, because of that the master cylinder rod was slightly off angle and damaged the bore of the MC.

Does that kit have the clutch switch too? I just had my stock set-up fail and the jtsvp kit uses a better master so I'm leaning towards that kit.

Doesn't come with a switch, I didn't use it but assume that you can use your stock switch with this master.

you can use it with or without the switch, and the rod is adjustable for pedal height , we can change bore also for different feel

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back